• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

the past few days i've been super duper busy with a boat-load of stuff.
  • i'm redoing my entire island. all of it. got fed up and i wanted new and unique. now i've got 100 more hours ahead of me of just figuring out placements.
  • moved lobos house to his permanent area, in a nice little nook surrounded by a river and some outdoorsy stuff. i hope i can get some pictures of him soon enjoying his new accommodations.
  • moved my nook and able store so they're near the airport, redid the entry of my airport, and collaborated it all together nicely.
  • almost done my museum entrance.
  • today's all about getting all the prizes i need for the fishing tourney; like the bug off event, i had no idea there were trophies. so i have my work cut out for me. c:

I have been a really busy bee this past couple of days. So far I have:

• Moved Sherb's house back near mine so I could give my nature boy a garden
  • Set up two small hybrid garden breeding pens
  • dug up my white cosmos to plant orange windflowers
  • rearranged the front of my resident services
  • shortened my main street/event plaza area
  • chopped down the plain hardwood trees in my neighborhood strip
  • planted apple trees in their place
  • rearranged the decorations in front of Leopold's house
  • customized the pumpkin decoration in front of Merengue's house to white to go with her decor
  • replaced Merengue's small garden table and put a red mum decoration on it
  • planted more pumpkins around town
  • in the process of moving Marina's house to the beach
  • put a simple well by my house
  • replaced my fencing with hedges and stone fencing
  • put a spooky candy set in front of Sherb's house
  • made more spooky arches for my spooky arch tunnel (it looks like I have 3 left to make)
  • have most of the small decorations and two chairs set up for my spooky Alice in Wonderland tea table
  • planted more flowers (but still not enough)
  • moved the campsite to a new location and decorated the location (double win)

I am still stuck on two stars and I really think it is either my lack of flowers (even though I feel like I have been planting them like a mad woman), lack of trees (even though I have been stuffing them everywhere too, or I have too much path down for Isabell's tastes. I keep getting the snowboy's "I don't think snowmen would be comfortable here" quotation. I still have to move two houses to their spots before I can set up more areas for flowers and trees and I need to fiddle with a bit more terraforming on the very top of my island before I can really feel comfortable planting more flowers. One day I will see three and four stars again.

I am in the process of tearing down my island & completely building it up from the ground. lots of work so far has gone into the shopping centre & museum, with lots more to go! I'm going to slowly be working on placing villagers houses as well

but good news—I needed to find a 10th villager so I could stop hoarding nook miles (and start spending them on paths lol)—and found Erik on my very first island of the day! he'll probably be a permanent resident for the foreseeable future, along with Julia, Tybalt, Fang, Bruce, and Kyle. I am so-so and open to letting Drago, Flo, and Sprinkles go when their time comes, but hopefully I can stop TT'ing for awhile now that my villagers are set

Today:
- downloaded a tiki bar themed custom design for my beach shack
- changed the path in my forest to a lighter dirt version made by the same creator, to better match the lighter grass in autumn
- put up another incline in my downtown area
- crafted some more iron and stone fence and added it interspersed with this season's bushes as a railing to the front border of my elevated downtown area. might replace the iron and stone fence with the spooky one depending on how natural it looks with bushes
- crafted some more spooky fence for the Roost's outdoor seating area - hope it'll look good with the actual building
- added some streetlamps here and there
- moved my rep's mailbox to the post office area
- emptied out my mailbox a bit
- participated in the fishing tourney for the first time - played a few rounds until I got enough points to win the fish drying rack I needed for my food street
- added some more mountain bikes here and there in the downtown area

Bought out ables
Did one round of the fishing tourney and got the bronze trophy.
Moved my nooks
Gave some gifts to my villagers
Collected seashells and trying to get a collection of giant clams.

Finally got around to completing the tree shaking achievement by using up some nmts I had sitting around. Also took that time to get a little axe-breaking and wood-gathering in

🌷 checked the mail
🌷 did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
🌷 talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
🌷 participated in the fishing tourney
🌷 completed some nook mile achievements
🌷 checked the recycling bin
🌷 collected my daily bonus nook miles
🌷 checked out able sisters & nook’s cranny
🌷 bought a fish fishing rod,, i’ve been trying to craft my own tools lately but this fishing rod is just so cute >_<
🌷 bought candy
🌷 able’s had the mage’s dress today! was glad to see something new + it’s super cute!
🌷 didn’t get any new diys today, unfortunately
🌷 nook’s had the spooky chair! i need maybe,, two more for my campsite area aha

Jeremiah was in my campsite today. Didn’t really want him but I figured if I’m trying to get all villager photos I can’t be too picky! I wanted to move shep out since I have 3 smugs currently on my island and he’s the only one who I’ve gotten his photo already! It was proving to be super tough though cause Jeremiah just would not pick the right villager to ask to leave! So I eventually gave up cause winning those card games in itself is a headache, I tried one last time and he asked Melba to leave ( not my number one choice, but I guess that was fine, since I have her photo as well) Also caught a giraffe stag for my museum, I didn’t realize I didn’t catch one yet so that’s a plus! Now I’m just missing the Hercules beetle. That pretty much summed up my in game accomplishments today!

Added two more arches to my spooky arch tunnel. Decided to move Marina to the beach. Realized that I'm in trouble if they add new buildings because of how I decided to use my space and I'm not making anything super fancy like how I see online. 😅

Today I gifted Roald an armor (I love giving him muscle suits or funny stuff like that lol ) and he gave me his picture!! ♥
He's one of my initial villagers and a dreamie of mine so I'm really happy
IMG_20201011_151011.jpg

Only had to dive a short while to catch a spiny lobster. No other critters to catch for October. :)

Flo's pumpkins were ready today! I got a couple more spooky decorations up. I plotted out where I want to put some throwback skull radios in my neighborhood. I made a bush calendar in front of my museum! Just need two more bushes for that.

I finally (for real) finished my terraforming! I had to thin out one of my rivers, adjust the hidden island on the back of my town, and add a stepping stone since there was no way I could get a bridge where I wanted without ruining the landscape.

I finally planted enough flowers to get back up to three stars! Now I feel like I can take a break with the flowers and focus on breeding the ones I want for my gardens.

I feel very accomplished today even though I am nowhere near done decorating for Halloween! I have a feeling I am going to be super rich after I finally sell off all my decorations at the end of the season.

• Bought a TON of hybrids, my island is soon to be overrun with black flowers <3
  • Took down my huge pumpkin patch to move it elsewhere
  • Moved Molly's house...again ><
  • Took down my pumpkin patch (RIP) to make a large lake and moving said pumpkin patch to where molly's house was tomorrow

🌷 checked the mail
🌷 did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
🌷 talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
🌷 completed some nook mile achievements
🌷 delivered a package for marina
🌷 got bubblegum k.k. from mr. slider c:
🌷 checked the recycling bin
🌷 collected my daily bonus nook miles
🌷 sold fruit
🌷 checked out able sisters & nook’s cranny
🌷 bought candy
🌷 able’s had the flashy animal costume today!
🌷 nook’s was selling the spooky table again c:

I just couldn't sleep last night and I had to get up early today, so I had some early morning game time! I got super inspired looking at flower gardens on Instagram and I figured out where to put a flower garden that can hold one of each flower. I also plotted out spaces for Piper and Bianca's houses. Now I just have to move them.

I decided to not make a little farm area. I already have all the pumpkin patches and my villagers all have gardens of some shape in their yards. I also expanded Flo's yard a bit to make it look nicer with the new flowing garden in front of her house. I decided to put another flower breeding area near Lobo's yard.

Remember when I said that I was done terraforming? Yeah, it turns out I changed my mind and edited a cliff and added water so I can put a bridge in between my seasonal Alice in Wonderland tea party area and the Japanese/Egyptian inspired secret beach area. I can't decide which one I want to do, but they should be similar to decorate.

I also decided where I want to put my rocks! I'm not going to worry about getting them in the correct area until after I move all the buildings I need to move which includes: my house (x2), the museum (x2), Piper's house, Bianca's house, and Zucker's house (x2). Everything is almost where I want them to be and it is really exciting! After that, it will just be decorating and growing all of my hybrid flowers to put in my gardens!

Back