• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

• Gulliver is here... again? I swear I posted on here last week about having him show up. Kind of odd he is back again. I still did his little quest.
  • Avery gave me his photo today! I always forget how cool Averys photo/poster is.
BromideNpcNmlPbr05_Remake_0_0.png
  • I thought I was done with learning reactions, but I got one from Avery today. It was the "inspiration" one. Guess that means I'm still missing one + the halloween ones.
  • I hopped briefly on Harv's island to get the poster for our new resident, Bam.
  • New DIY: Bamboo Partition! I have been looking for this one!
  • Not really an accomplishment, but I saw my first rainbow today. 🌈

Didn't do too much yesterday
  • crafted some iron garden furniture to use as outdoor seating for my Roost area
  • picked some hyacinths to make a lamp - surprised it can't be customized to be white so I guess purple will have to do
  • Moved my alts' mailboxes to the post office area
  • put some magazines here and there throughout the downtown area
  • cleaned out my mailbox a little more
  • moved my campsite from a random beach to the beach in front of the new campsite area

Today I moved Merengue's house to its rightful place, a bakery area connected to the island cafe! I also gifted my permanent villagers wrapped fruit, cleared up some weeds, and bought some stuff from Nook's Cranny.

Tank was in my campsite today. Thanks but no thanks lol.

Today:
  • adjusted the spacing of the furniture in the spa area - now theres enough space to actually lie down on the poolside bed instead of just looking at it
  • took out the fences since they were getting in the way of fishing
  • crafted and customized some bamboo partitions for the spa
  • took a screenshot of my pumpkin patch to post in the pumpkin patch thread... eventually. before halloween.
  • started buying more clothing than I usually do - I'm buying anything that catches my eye so that I won't have to trade for clothes in the future
  • just need a few more pinecones and I can finally craft the bonsai shelf
  • found a lily of the valley! moved it to my valley area

Since my island is still pretty heavily in the "Work-in-progress" stage, I haven't really achieved much...

But, I did finish up the campgrounds area that I'm going to get set up tomorrow, Its going to be a little enclosed area. Kinda like a small forest, and I'm pretty proud of it.

Here's an image of it. Pretty empty for now.

EkKXQmqVgAABGW6.jpg

I set up a garden are to keep track of me breeding one of every flower. When that is done, I'll probably tear it down and arrange it more like an English garden which is more free flowing and natural.

I'm not sure if I like the right side of my island. It is pretty, but it feels cramped.

I moved Piper's house today! Maybe once I get Bianca moved, I'll feel better about everything else. I'm basically not going to worry about it until after Halloween. If my layout is still bothering me by Thanksgiving, then I'll know I have to move it around.

Celeste was here today and I got to wish on a few falling stars. Had two of my friends over to visit.

I thought Sherb would appreciate a convenience store, so I set one up beside his house. Inside, I placed an incline which leads to a bakery upstairs.

Now, I'm planning a cornfield type of area with a UFO and maybe a rock garden on my clifftop, which has been a total mess for forever. I already crafted some haybeds to place about. I'm wishing there were some kind of cow objects!

Lobo asked to move today, and I agreed. Hes one of my oldest villagers, and he is going to be missed.

🌷 checked the mail
🌷 did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
🌷 talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
🌷 completed some nook mile achievements
🌷 went diving for gullivarrr
🌷 checked the recycling bin
🌷 collected my daily bonus nook miles
🌷 did a few trades
🌷 checked out able sisters & nook’s cranny
🌷 bought candy
🌷 able’s had the flashy round-ear animal hats today! they’re super cute c:
🌷 nook’s was selling the spooky arch! i bought it only to find out that i already have one in storage lmao
0F70CCE6-AF87-47D0-A860-9475B334F852.jpeg

• Shook the trees
  • Sold a bunch of stuff and deposited in the bank
  • Finished my first project! Completely cleared the available portion of my island of weeds
  • Next project: making my very own tommy hilfilger hoodie! First, I will donate my fish/bugs to Tom Nook so he can call Blathers. Once Blathers sets up, I'll make a shovel, then a mirror. I'll upgrade pro design and make my first custom design!

I ended up doing a bit more terraforming to add just a little bit of water to my first level. It is the only area where there is a tiny waterfall without a "source" because it looks like it is just flowing from the feet of the sphinx. I might add a little jump stone there until I'm ready to add the bridge in that area.

I fiddled with Bianca's house placement and I like it a bit better now. I still dislike my flower tracking garden. I'm telling myself it is just temporary and it will be fixed later. For now, it will look adorable!

I downloaded a couple of custom patterns for my signs. I have an official pumpkin patch sign now. I will also have a wanted sign, a free DIY sign, and a "please water my flowers" sign around town soon. I'm also debating about putting one up of my town map somewhere around resident services. That won't be for a while though. I'm grateful I didn't decide to do the custom paths because I have a bit more room for custom designs for other things now.

I did manage to update my dream address to 5 AM yesterday, but I forgot to leave out a ladder and pole vault. Whoops! I guess I will just have to time travel to 5 AM to update it next time I want it at that time. I try to limit my time wizardry shenanigans, but sometimes you just have to do it!

I was busy today so I only had time for a quick pop in.​

• Sahara was visiting. Bought the mystery wall and floor: Imperial Wall, Highway Floor.​
  • ... also traded tickets for a wall: Strawberry Chocolate Wall​
  • New DIY: Spooky Lantern​
  • Elmer asked to move and while I'm not sure if I'll keep him permanently I decide I wanted to spend more time with him and told him to stay.​
+ Started to mentally prepare for having to do some really big terraforming soon since I think I need to adjust the entire right half of my island by moving all ledges one space to the left.​

+ Started to mentally prepare for having to do some really big terraforming soon since I think I need to adjust the entire right half of my island by moving all ledges one space to the left.​

I know how that feels! I'm in a bit of a pickle because while I like my neighborhood, I don't like where Merengue's house is. But, to fix it I would need to either move the museum over to the right or get rid of the first museum courtyard which is my dream Tudor Garden.

Good luck on your adjusting!

Saw my first rainbow. I would have tried to take a picture of that, if I hadn't been too occupied with shaking sticks out of a tree while in work meetings.

2700 sticks, that is. Just over 2 full inventories. Look, the floor was all sticky.

EkOKgfxU0AUQp4l

Why? To craft 540 flimsy fishing rods, of course! Now I have a new title. It is Relentless Meister. I proudly put that left bit on my passport!

EkOmCBhVkAElMGq

Don't know if it's 100% accomplishment.. I'd say 60%.

But I've been trying to make custom clothing, more specifically pirate coats and they're so stupid hard. I'd like to make them all unisex or lean towards male fashion.

I got a silhouette base down, so I'm glad for that. It's a process and I'm a perfectionist, lol. Rip me.

I worked on my island little by little making very small changes throughout the day and it's really coming together.

I'm filling up the loose spots in my fairy tale forest northeast section. I added finishing touches like a bonfire, campfire, tiki torches to my campsite, neatly tucked away by trees so you can't see it from down below if u angle the camera up. Feels really cozy.

I moved Katt's house to make room for a picnic by the river. The lot is empty now but it's gonna be a nice lil spot beside a bridge.

I expanded the width of a walkway to the secret beach at the back of my island and used the wooden looking floor pattern in broken pieces to start on my pirate bay. Gonna' fill it up with gold, barrels, treasure chests, bookcases, fake and genuine artworks, bell bags, etc.

• I (finally) dug up extra pumpkin sprouts outside of Bones' house. Olive's pumpkin garden will be plenty enough.
  • Did my villager gifting rounds, and to my surprise, got another photo from Agnes. I will mail it to my S/O later once my gates are closed.
  • Starting to plan out my next major island redesign project at a very high level. I'm happy with my current layout and won't be making any of these planned changes for another couple of months (at least, that's my current plan for the plan). I'm missing traveling a lot, so I'd like to base my next iteration on regions around the world.

Got Eloise's portrait. The first few portraits I got were in roughly the same order as the arrival of the villagers, but the more recent 2 have skipped around. I hope I start filling in the gaps.

I need a cranky villager and have Peewee at my campsite, but I’m just not super into the apes. 🤷‍♀️ And need some more portraits to open up options for who leaves.

didn't do too much today
  • Timbra moved in!! My island is finally complete for the time being - and for the first time since June!
  • worked on Timbra's spa area some more
  • completed some trades
  • dug up some stray flowers that started growing in areas I forgot to cover with blank custom paths
  • gave Blathers a bunch of fossils to analyze but none of them were new. I'm probably only missing a few at this point so I wonder when I'll finally get them...

🌷 checked the mail
🌷 did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
🌷 talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
🌷 caught a bug for marina
🌷 completed some nook mile achievements
🌷 checked the recycling bin
🌷 collected my daily bonus nook miles
🌷 checked out able sisters & nook’s cranny
🌷 bought candy
🌷 able’s had the magic-academy hoods today!
🌷 nook’s was selling the spooky lantern set, which i think might be my least favourite of the set c’:

Back