• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

Audie. I FINALLY found Audie. On my 2nd ticket. 😭

2021042405094000-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Hans moved out yesterday so I went island hopping today. I thought I'd start as early as 5am, so I've prepped myself with yet another 300 tickets. Because last time, even after 324 tickets, I still never found her.

But luck is on my side today. I'm so happy.

4/23
• Took the Paper Kite Butterfly model out of the mail.
• Thanks to Harry I learned that Label was here today. She gave me a "theatrical outfit challenge"; I passed with flying "piratical" colors.
• Had some fossils assessed.
• Bought some clothing I didn't have catalogued yet.
• Checked out a TON of designs.
• Cleared out some storage space.
• Put a LOT of bells into my account.

I FINALLY got Hopkins' photo 😭 Gave him a wrapped stack of 3 exotic fruit and it's the first time I've managed to get a photo this way, I'm so pumped!

...Especially since, now that Bunny Day is over, I've been planning on moving him out, lol. Now it's Jacob's turn to be my resident lazy~

-Got fossils assessed then sold
-Used Marshals Amiibo to have him visit my campsite. Crafter a ukulele for him.
-Hit rocks to get resources
-Hit trees with axe to get wood
-Collected and sold shells
-Put some bells in my bank account
-Talked to some villagers
-Got 2 recipes but they were recipes I have already learned
-Collected and sold my pumpkins from my pumpkin patch
-Bought a few things from Abel Sisters

Yesterday I celebrated Phoebe’s birthday on my own island. Last year I celebrated it on my best friend’s island as she was temporarily living there.

Today I went diving to collect creatures for a new area on my island, gifted apples to Cranston and furniture to Buck. I also played online with a few friends where I collected star fragments from Celeste and visited Kicks.

april 23rd
ʚϊɞ | checked the mail; received a letter from chèvre!
ʚϊɞ | dug up my daily fossils and money spot
ʚϊɞ | collected materials
ʚϊɞ | got a wooden end table diy from my daily diy bottle + my alt characters got the golden toilet and bamboo lunch box diys
ʚϊɞ | my villagers were crafting the shell table, water pump and coconut juice today
ʚϊɞ | talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a tropical hat, some floral mosaic-tile flooring and a soft-serve lamp in return
ʚϊɞ | delivered a package for beau from fuchsia and got an earbuds combo in return
ʚϊɞ | caught a wharf roach for sprinkle and got a bathroom sink in return
ʚϊɞ | checked the recycling bin; found some torn pants and a cardboard box
ʚϊɞ | collected my daily bonus nook miles
ʚϊɞ | sold stuff
ʚϊɞ | did some fishing and diving
ʚϊɞ | crafted a shovel
ʚϊɞ | commissioned 2 emperor butterfly models from flick
ʚϊɞ | checked the shops; bought wrapping paper from nook’s
ʚϊɞ | completed some nook mile achievements - the “smile isle” achievement is officially 100% complete!! 🥳

• opened the mail
  • spoke to my villagers and gave gifts to Toby and Rosie - received Toby's photo :giggle:
  • visited the shops and purchased some customisation kits
  • Redd was at the island but had no art I needed so I just purchased a refrigerator and book stands from him
  • chopped wood, hit rocks and dug fossils
  • had fossils assessed and sold
  • watered the flowers and got rid of a few that had grown too much
  • picked up the few weeds that had appeared
  • caught and sold some fish
  • crafted and customised a few items
  • did a bit off island decorating
  • completed some Nook Miles tasks and redeemed some miles

Cleaned up my island today. the Spring rains are here which means flowers are duplicating onto my paths! Found out you can’t gift villagers art, even if they gift it to you.

April 24th
♡ Finished art section of the museum
♡ Got an extra real valiant statue for the museum entrance
♡ Cleaned up parts of my island
♡ Started my monochrome instrument area of my island.
♡ Finally found a large stag for my bug collection
♡ Sold stuff
♡ Got a diy I didn't have before

it ain't much but it's honest work

Isabelle announced a visitor at the campsite today so first thing I ran over there to see who we had! It was Mathilda though so that was a disappointment lol

-Checked the mail got my model that I ordered from Flick, common bluebottle, and placed it near my other bug models
-Found a lost item, so I looked around for it's owner. It was Marshal's and he gave me a top coat
-Found the glowing spot and planted a money tree
-Checked both shops
-Gave wrapped fruits to Flo, she gave me a zap suit
-Cleaned up a bunch of flowers from the past few days rain
-Attended K.K.'s concert with Flo and Peewee, received a copy of K.K. Rock

Received Olaf's photo, earned photo #120. Woot! Olaf's was the last photo I needed from his cohort of villagers. I'm now in process of replacing Dotty, Olaf, Hopper, and Blaire with Cleo, Bea, Eugene, and Lionel. They will join the permanent villagers Lucky, Chops, Piper, Muffy, Wolfgang, and Nan.

4/24 (my dad's birthday!)
• I logged on late, and Isabelle startled me with the announcement of shooting stars.
• Recieved two tailor's tickets in the mail from Label.
• Made some wishes!
• Attended Slider's show; he played K.K. Ballad.
• Searched everywhere for Celeste, but I couldn't find her no matter how hard I tried.

I got some more terraforming done to the beach that Redd occupies when he visits. My initial idea had to be tweaked somewhat but it actually looks better overall.

I also got a DIY for gold bars and shot down a balloon that had a floor light in it which I’ve been wanting for quite some time.

forgot to post yesterday. 😅

april 24th
ʚϊɞ | checked the mail; received a letter from margie and the emperor butterfly model that i commissioned from flick!
ʚϊɞ | dug up my daily fossils and money spot
ʚϊɞ | collected materials
ʚϊɞ | got an iron shelf diy from my daily diy bottle + my alt characters got the raccoon figurine and tree-branch wreath diys
ʚϊɞ | my villagers were crafting the cherry hat, western-style stone and bamboo candleholder today
ʚϊɞ | talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a black hallway wall, some red-brick flooring and a throwback race-car bed in return
ʚϊɞ | delivered a package for audie from freya and got a box-skirt uniform in return
ʚϊɞ | delivered a package for whitney from chai and got a dreamy dress in return
ʚϊɞ | checked the recycling bin
ʚϊɞ | collected my daily bonus nook miles
ʚϊɞ | sold stuff
ʚϊɞ | did a trade
ʚϊɞ | hung out with some friends! 💗
ʚϊɞ | did some fishing, bug catching and diving
ʚϊɞ | crafted a fishing rod and a shovel
ʚϊɞ | cleaned up the flowers that spawned from yesterday’s rain
ʚϊɞ | watered my orange lilies
ʚϊɞ | got “rockin k.k.” from mr. slider
ʚϊɞ | checked the shops
ʚϊɞ | completed some nook mile achievements