• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

Entry for Saturday 5/22

• Ran around my island picking wayward weeds.
  • Contemplated checking my mailbox but I keep procrastinating it, so the letters just keep piling up.
  • Talked to my neighbors.
  • Helped Carrie find her lost bag.
  • Carrie rewarded me with a shirt (can't remember the name of it) but I ended up selling it at Nook's Cranny.
  • Went diving for sea creatures.
  • Found the Vampire Squid.
  • Donated the Vampire Squid to Magicant Museum.
  • Took some nice pics around the Fish Exhibit (my personal favorite out of all the exhibits)
  • Requested a song from K.K. Slider (K.K. Calypso)
End of entry~

Celebrated Colton's birthday with Colton and Megan. ❤ Worked on newly reset superhero island. I now have 9 of my 10 dreamy villagers for that: Kid Cat, Mira, Agent S, Rocket, Sprocket, Big Top, Lucha, Benedict and Stinky. Vesta, my original normal, is still there and I like her but I'll replace her for now with Victoria if I can get Vesta to move and invite Victoria. Otherwise, I can get Victoria's amiibo.

Resident services is under construction and will be built tomorrow. Met Redd for the first time and he gave me a painting to donate. Donated the Serene painting and now the Museum will be expanded to include an art exhibit.

I adopted Victoria. Yay! I now have so many peppy and lazy villagers. Peppy: Victoria, Agent S, Piper, Flora, Audie, and Bluebear. And lazy: Benedict, Stinky, Lucky, and Big Top.

5/23 (raining)
• Today's HHA S-rank puts us at 231,033 points! (YESSSSSS it went up! )
• Collected some star fragments off of the beach.
• Delivered the gifts!
• Bought more stuff from the Able Sister's that I didn't have so that I could catalogue it.
• Bought LOTS of customization kits.
• Exchanged Nook Miles for a LOT of bell vouchers, then sold them all for a TON of bells.
• Customized even MORE items I had in storage so that I could catalogue them.
• It stopped raining at about 7pm.
• Crafted items to customize/catalogue and sell.
• Cleared out more storage space.
• Picked out and wrapped new gifts to deliver tomorrow.

Today on my main island I did nothing really.
I gifted all my new villagers who can get gifts and I dreamed some.
Of course I did my chorses

On my second island the lovely @LittleMissPanda sold her Judy to me. So once I move my sherb over to island 2, I will have all the newest villagers there

Since I have access to all amiibo I will never have to worry about this sort of thing again!

And of course, when playing island 2, I now have a great snooty to talk to!

Today on my main island I did nothing really.
I gifted all my new villagers who can get gifts and I dreamed some.
Of course I did my chorses

On my second island the lovely @LittleMissPanda sold her Judy to me. So once I move my sherb over to island 2, I will have all the newest villagers there

Since I have access to all amiibo I will never have to worry about this sort of thing again!

And of course, when playing island 2, I now have a great snooty to talk to!
I have brought sherb over
My second island now has all the new horizons villagers. I'm super happy with it

I made most of a bus stop and I'm in the process of moving my house. Then I can move the museum to where my house was. I can't wait until I get the museum moved because then I can decide if it is too tall tall another house behind it, or if I should pit the bus stop behind it. Too many choices!

5/24
• Removed some excess flower growth from yesterday's rain.
• Delivered the gifts!
• Bought more stuff from the Able Sister's that I didn't have so that I could catalogue it.
• Had 20 saved-up fossils assessed and sold for a ton of bells.
• Label was back with an "Everday Outfit" challenge. I passed with flying colors, and recieved a Labelle knit shirt.

I received Mitzi's photo and gave a gift to Olive. I worked on a night market on my new island and had my main character craft and buy some lamps for my newer character.

I finally got all the male squishy squirrels!!
2021040814363000-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

may 20th
checked the mail; received a rainbow sweater from sprinkle!
dug up my daily fossils and money spot
collected materials
got a coconut juice diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a top hat, a throwback hat table and a camo bomber-style jacket in return
delivered a package for margie from chai TWICE and got a bingata dress + an oversized-sweats dress in return
caught a flea off of chai 🥴
checked the recycling bin; found 3 iron nuggets and a kerokerokeroppi hallway
collected my daily bonus nook miles
sold stuff
did some fishing and bug catching
crafted a net
invited marty to the campsite for the 1st time + crafted him a wooden simple bed and got a parka undercoat in return
bought rugs from saharah and exchanged 5 tickets for a café-curtain wall; didn’t get any new rugs, unfortunately :(
checked the shops
completed some nook mile achievements

may 21st
checked the mail; received a letter from chai!
collected materials
got a windflower fan diy from my daily diy bottle
rilla moved in today!! 🦍❤️🎀
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a diner neon sign, an adventure dress and chai’s photo in return!! 🥳😭💙
returned a lost pouch to beau and got a henley shirt in return
checked the recycling bin; found a blue-striped wall
sold stuff
did a trade
did some bug catching and diving
harvested my pear trees
planted a few flowers
customized chai’s photo and added it to my photo wall
crafted a hedge standee
invited marty to the campsite for the 2nd time + crafted him some medium cardboard boxes and got a portable record player in return
ordered some more cardboard boxes
checked the shops; bought flower seeds from nook’s

may 22nd
checked the mail; received a red-lily bag from chai, a gift from @Rairu (i’m late but ty!! ❤️🧀) and items that i ordered!
collected materials
got a tiny library diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a nightgown and a clothes closet in return
returned a lost book to chèvre and got an instant-muscles suit in return
delivered a package for chèvre from étoile and got a jumper work suit in return
checked the recycling bin; found a cardboard box
sold stuff
did some fishing
planted a few flowers
crafted a fishing rod
cleaned up the flowers that spawned from yesterday’s rain
invited marty to the campsite for the 3rd time + crafted him a mossy garden rock and got a ninja costume in return. he’s officially moving in!!!! 🥺💛
got k.k. faire from mr. slider
checked the shops; bought wrapping paper from nook’s

may 23rd
checked the mail; received a letter from the HHA and wooden-frame glasses from sprinkle!
collected materials
got a cherry speakers diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a top coat and a film projector in return
checked the recycling bin; found a cinnamoroll table
sold stuff
did a trade
crafted a bamboo partition
invited chelsea to the campsite for the 1st time + crafted her a natural garden table and got a microwave in return
bought turnips from daisy mae
checked the shops

i terraformed all day, i made cliffs behind my resident services. i made a pool on it and i planted a bunch of palm trees. now i need to decide where i want my villagers to live and where i want the shops to be.

May 25th
- Talked to all five of my villagers
- Dug up all fossils and picked up the weeds and branches
- Picked the fruit off the trees and sold it and then chopped them for wood materials
- Resident Services was built today and I placed down my new campsite
- Caught the ant and fly and donated those to the museum, just need the flea now and all critters are caught for this month
- Saw Redd again for today and bought an artwork from him and the two pieces of furniture variants

may 24th
checked the mail; received a letter from étoile and 3 bamboo shoots from daisy mae!
collected materials
got a barrel diy from my daily diy bottle
marty moved in today!!! 🤩🥺💛
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a zap suit and an orange-paint wall in return
rilla was sick today so i brought her some medicine :’)
caught an orchid mantis for étoile and got a doctor’s coat in return
checked the recycling bin
sold stuff
did a trade
crafted a shovel
harvested my pear trees
planted a few flowers
invited chelsea to the campsite for the 2nd time + crafted her a log bench and got a maid dress in return
checked the shops; bought flower seeds and medicine from nook’s

Back