• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

I got a lot of things done today, and I was the 1 year anniversary of my island 🥳 Celebrated by just me lol

-Checked the mail, collected some more streetlamps I ordered
-Cleaned up a ton of overgrown flowers as usual
-Checked for today's NPC it was Gullivarr so I let him be (don't need any pirate items)
-Moved my decorations to the new front of my recently relocated museum
-Did a little more decorating near the museum, placed the streetlamps, etc.
-Talked to my villagers
-Checked both shops
-Took down an unwanted fish market area I had built, wasn't feeling it anymore
-Completed some nook miles tasks
-Picked up and sold all the seashells from the beach
-Uploaded my dream address for the first time 🙈

I made a night market on another island which I think looks kind of nice. I worked a lot on my superhero island, trying to make it look sort of cityish. Chops asked to move away and I went villager hunting and found Raymond on my 11th nook ticket. I wasn't looking for him since he is on my other island but I decided to add him since I like him and his house looks nice in the area I had made for Chops' house. Plus, if I ever need TBT or NMT, I can trade him.

I've been working on my new character " Smokey The Bear. " He's the park ranger in my forest. Today I finished his first aid room. Turned out better than I expected.

fourth day since restarting my island!! here’s a small list of accomplishments:

- watered flowers (hopefully we’ll see some hybrids soon!!)
- finished crafting furniture required for three plots
- placed first bridge
- opened nook’s cranny
- caught fish/bugs to donate when museum opens tomorrow
- planted another money tree
- earned bells to put towards house loan

🤍

I caught the saddle birchir, the last fish I needed to catch to complete that section of the critterpedia the first section I have ever completed in any ac game.

6/1
• There was a visitor at the campsite today; Timbra the Sheep.
• Found a lost book outside my house; after asking around, I was able to get it back to its owner, Rex.
• Hit some rocks to replenish my iron stores.
• Flick was here today; I brought him some bugs to sell, along with three jewel beetles for a collectible.
• Crafted some items to sell.
• Bought more stuff from the Able Sister's that I didn't have so that I could catalogue it, along with some new things. (I also bought new things from the seasonal section of the Special Goods tab on the phone app).
• Visited Harv's island to help out Reese and Cyrus. Afterwards, I ordered some items from Cyrus with the heart crystals I'd had saved up from last year.
• Checked out a few more custom designs.
• Picked out and wrapped gifts to deliver tomorrow.

i’m a lil bit behind again,, whoops. 😔😅

may 28th
checked the mail; received a letter from whitney!
dug up my daily fossils and money spot
collected materials
got a bamboo drum diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a jockey uniform, an old sewing machine, a sari and a metal can in return
delivered a package for rilla from chèvre and got an emblem blazer in return
caught a wharf roach for marty and got a silk shirt in return
checked the recycling bin; found 3 clay
collected my daily bonus nook miles
sold stuff
did a few trades
reorganized my photo wall
did some fishing, bug catching and diving
bought back-bow socks (white) from kicks
checked the shops
completed some nook mile achievements

6/2
• Recieved one of Ingame Mom's aprons in the mail, this time in a different pattern!
• Took my items from Cyrus out of the mail and put them into storage.
• Took the Jewel Beetle model out of the mail.
• Cleared out some storage space.
• Delivered the gifts! (Some were mailed)
• Gullivarrr washed up on shore today; I had to dig through a lot of seaweed to find the phone...
• Helped out Reese and Cyrus.
• Did a little island decoration! (Gonna start doing this as seasons change)
• Put a lot of bells into savings.
• Picked out and wrapped new gifts to deliver tomorrow.

may 29th
checked the mail; received a letter from audie!
collected materials
got an ironwood low table diy from my daily diy bottle
had a camper today; it was kevin! i didn’t invite him as i have no room atm 😪 but he’s really cute!
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got an anatomical model, a yellow-striped wall, a ninja costume and a dotted raincoat in return
returned a lost book to étoile and got a pilot’s uniform in return
checked the recycling bin; found 3 clay
sold stuff
did a few trades
did some bug catching
got king k.k. from mr. slider
checked the shops; bought wrapping paper from nook’s

I traveled to a mystery island and caught 23 whale sharks. I could have gotten more but my arm started hurting and I was tired after a couple of hours. Looking forward to selling them to CJ! :LOL:

Both island Main players completed turnip Nook Miles. Happy that turnips are over.
All players got the new Shell DIY for this year. Happy it only took 3 balloons for each player.
Last night Player 2 got her 10th villager photo.

Finally set up the area for my rock garden. Also saw a pic of what they call tree of life and set up 2 of them near my rock garden. Wish me luck that I get my rocks moved correctly.

may 30th
checked the mail; received letters from rilla and the HHA and an item i ordered!
collected materials
got a backyard lawn diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a foosball table, an earbuds combo and a sweater-vest in return
étoile was sick today so i brought her some medicine and she gave me her photo in return!! 😭🤧💖
checked the recycling bin; found 3 iron nuggets
sold stuff
did some fishing, bug catching and diving
harvested my pear trees
customized étoile’s photo and added it to my photo wall
planted some flowers
deposited bells into the ABD
invited chelsea to the campsite for the 3rd time + crafted her a wooden-block bed and got a noble zap suit in return. she’s booting out étoile and is officially moving in!! 🥳💗
bought turnips from daisy mae and sold them
checked the shops; bought medicine from nook’s

In no particular order:

I checked my mail on my main.
I traded with Panda :).
I retrieved the items from my mail after the trade and gates were closed and transferred items from storage to make room since I finally ran out of storage 😅.
ordered one of each of today’s variations of the seasonal items and a jockey’s uniform for tomorrow’s birthday hangout.
bought the new hat and two outfits at Able’s
I gave wrapped coconuts and finally got reneigh’s picture (she fell in a bunch of pitfalls a month or two ago so i was surprised i got it).
i got some more coconuts and wrapped them (bought more wrapping paper as well).
I gave spike wrapped coconuts and then sold the item he gave me (jockey’s outfit).
I wrapped some more coconuts after shaking some more off the tree.
I traded with nef. i did harv’s studio on all 4 characters and ordered myself in total: 10 bells and 4 of the cushions (don’t ask; I need two more white since i only bought 8 the other day 😅).

That’s it I think.

may 31st
checked the mail; received a letter from marty and 3 bamboo shoots from daisy mae!
collected materials
got a wooden double bed diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a toilet-cleaning set, a young-royal shirt and a blue subway-tile wall in return
delivered a package for whitney from rilla
delivered a package for sprinkle from chèvre and got a wrestler uniform in return
checked the recycling bin; found kiki and lala flooring and a printed layered shirt
sold stuff
did some bug catching
checked the shops

- Checked the mail
- Ordered lots of special items from Nook Shopping
- Took a couple of Reese and Cyrus' wedding pictures
- Visited Filbert's house for his birthday party and gave him an orange pumpkin as a present

That is all!

june 1st
checked the mail; received a letter from the bank and some gifts from @Rairu (ily thank u 💖)!
collected materials
got a wooden chest diy from my daily diy bottle
chelsea moved in today!! 💗
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a jockey’s helmet, a pink-striped wall and a blue two-toned tile wall in return
margie was sick today so i brought her some medicine :’)
caught fleas off of beau and fuchsia
delivered a package for chèvre from marty and got an oversized print dress in return
checked the recycling bin
sold stuff
did some fishing and bug catching
crafted a net
ordered a flower-petal basket
designed a room for reese and cyrus at harv’s island and got a wedding bench + 14 heart crystals
bought rugs from saharah and exchanged 5 tickets for a mossy-garden wall; didn’t get any new rugs though :(
checked the shops; bought a shiromuku, a white hakama with crest and a tsunokakushi from able’s + medicine and wrapping paper from nook’s

I took May off to unlock the messy hairstyle. Got it and changed into it.
Did the Wedding event. Got a bench.
Commissioned a Dace model.

Wait, what? Once you have the bedhead style, it will appear in your hairstyle options all the time? o_O

Back