• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

Didn't do much around the island today, just let Canberra move away to free up a villager slot. Hoping to get Kabuki with the (little) NMT I have, but if I don't I'm just going to lurk around the forums. Also managed to learn some DIY recipes while island hopping and farmed some 300k from all the random money islands I've visited by chance.

october 20th
checked the mail; received a letter from fuchsia
dug up my daily fossils and money spot
collected my daily weeds, tree branches and rock materials
found and hit my daily money rock
checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach and picked up 3 giant clams
got a log round table diy from my daily diy bottle and added it to my spare diys pile
talked to all my villagers
tt’d marty out
reorganized my photo wall
customized marty’s photo and added it to my photo wall
put some stuff into storage
threw some stuff away
cleared out my alt characters’ mailboxes
did a trade
harvested my pear trees
received 5 pumpkins from audie
went island hopping and invited raymond on my 10th ticket! 🖤
checked the recycling bin; claimed a red-tulip bag, 9 iron nuggets, some brown iron-parquet flooring, some jointed-mat flooring, a grey molded-panel wall, 6 pieces of clay, a blue playroom wall, some pompompurin flooring and a red/orange cycling shirt
collected my daily bonus nook miles and checked nook shopping
commissioned a sweetfish model from c.j.
checked the shops; bought candy and a white spooky candy set from nook’s
completed some nook mile achievements

I logged in today and opened some of my mail finally. Moved items from my storage to my alts’ storage to make room for the items in the mail. Will need to do a more serious clearing out eventually since some of the items are reorderable or crafted.

Picked some of the weeds up today.

Sold some items to the bin since my nook’s was closed and cuz i am lazy lol.

That’s it for now.

I'm coming back from a lonnnng hiatus because of the direct and I've been trying to clean up my island with all the DIYs and items thrown all over the floor. It's a daunting task. I'm glad storage has been expanded since I last played.

October 21

-Checked the mail, Gullivarr sent me Pirate flooring and Flo kindly gifted me a bag of red mum seeds
-Visited both shops, bought candy at Nooks and a new shovel because mine broke yesterday
-Talked to my villagers
-Gave some wrapped fruits to Skye and she gave me a Chef's outfit in return
-Looked around for today's NPC, found Saharah wandering around so I bought some stuff from her
-Cleaned up a bunch of items from around my island, it was kind of a mess honestly
-Ordered some new items of course
-Found the glowing spot and planted a money tree
-Completed a bunch of nook miles tasks
-Went over to Harv's to scan in some of my new amiibos for their posters
-A friend came over to visit my island ☺

October 21st

At long last, Skye gave me her picture. She's been living on my island since March 24th, 2020. Every other villager gave me their picture last year. She's been stubborn, but she's finally free from receiving coconuts every day!

-Collected and turned in fossils
-Gifted Julian some giant clams
-Went diving and filled my pockets, saw Pascal too
-Crafted some mermaid furniture that I hadn't made yet
-Talked to all my villagers
-Hit all my rocks (got a gold nugget!)
-Picked up all the weeds, sticks, and shells
-Ordered a few sweaters from the catalog

forgot to do this yesterday so i'll cram it all in together! destroyed a log bridge so i could replace it with a brick bridge, which i've paid off. ordered some nook mile stuff which i've started dotting around the island. spent a while grinding out some nook miles plus tasks to ensure i have plenty of miles when the update rolls around. also did a lot of fishing and bug catching, both to help with bells and to get towards the tool breaking accomplishment. talked to my villagers some and did some tasks for them. i think that's everything? been feeling too meh to have the energy to do as much as i've intended but hopefully this weekend i'll get some proper terraforming done!

19th October
  • opened the mail - received a Moss Ball from Vivian and a Foosball Table from Sherb
  • chopped wood, hit rocks and had daily fossils assessed and sold
  • watered the flowers
  • collected some seashells from the beach and picked up a message bottle - learnt the Cool Pansy Wreath
  • purchased my daily Candy and some Patchwork-Tile Flooring from Nook’s Cranny
  • purchased some Cropped Pants from Able Sisters
  • caught and sold some bugs
  • popped a balloon and received a Tool Shelf
  • spoke to my villagers - agreed to buy a Groovy Shirt from Fauna
  • traded the Tool Shelf with Wolfgang in exchange for a Bath-Towel Wrap
  • Raymond gifted me some pumpkins
  • gave Bill a gift and received some Flower Glasses
  • crafted and customised some items
  • did a bit more island decorating
  • checked the recycling bin but didn’t pick anything up today
  • completed some daily Nook Miles tasks

Just like yesterday, just been clearing out space for new builds, thinning out my flowers. Stuff like that.

Today I finished up putting up the last villagers home and got Roscoe not too soon after. Managed to get 3 stars with all of the flowers I collected and now I can start planning theme I could go for on my new island this time around.

was too tired to play last night. 😅

october 21st
checked the mail; received a letter from midge and the sweetfish model i commissioned from c.j.
dug up my daily fossils and money spot
collected my daily weeds, tree branches and rock materials
found and hit my daily money rock
checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach
got a palm-tree lamp diy from my daily diy bottle and added it to my spare diys pile
talked to all my villagers
delivered a package to beau for midge and got a brown jumper work suit in return
did a trade
worked on my island entrance a bit
visited someone’s island so that i can start sending mail to them
put some stuff into storage
threw some stuff away
dug up and got rid of some unwanted flowers
crafted a shovel
caught some bugs
received 5 pumpkins from beau
welcomed raymond to the island!! 🖤
invited raymond to harv’s island to unlock his poster
checked the recycling bin
collected my daily bonus nook miles and checked nook shopping
checked the shops; bought candy from nook’s
completed some nook mile achievements

A little update on the villager hunt thing I mentioned yesterday, but I’m ecstatic I found Kabuki with just 120 tickets! I honestly didn’t think I‘d be this lucky considering getting a specific cat villager (without any other cat villager in my island) is extremely hard. It’s so much fun feeling like you hit jackpot on the last villager you needed, my heart leapt out of my chest the moment I saw Kabuki on a mystery island 😭😭😭

Also did some terraforming around the island to prep for the big update. Hopefully the space I allotted is big enough to make the city I envision.

I did this yesterday by time traveling so I could finish today’s chores as I’m going out today, but I got Resident Services unlocked and started building up the campsite. I can’t wait to see who will be my first campsite villager. I also caught almost all the bugs for this month, all except for the flea, which will take time to find. Other than the flea, I’m done with all the critters for this month. So happy! ^-^

20th October
  • opened the mail - received a Juramaia from Bill and some Babouches from Fauna
  • chopped wood, hit rocks and had daily fossils assessed and sold
  • watered the flowers and picked up some weeds
  • collected a message bottle from the beach and received the Deer Decoration DIY which I already knew
  • purchased my daily Candy from Nook’s Cranny
  • purchased a Checkered Chesterfield Coat from Able Sisters
  • popped a balloon and received a Cypress Bathtub
  • caught and sold some fish
  • spoke to my villagers - picked up the Lily Crown DIY from Raymond which I already knew
  • gave a gift to Bill and received a Cat Nose
  • Julian asked for a paper kite butterfly so I caught him one and received some Bottom-Rimmed Glasses
  • caught and sold some more bugs
  • completed some trades
  • cleared out a few more items in my house storage
  • checked the recycling bin but didn’t pick anything up today
  • completed some daily Nook Miles tasks

Very productive day today :cool:

Paid off my house loan
Started construction on the shop
Caught a ton of fish
Picked up a lot of shells
Continued to donate to the museum
Learned emotions ( thanks flo ;) )
Made some cool recycled boots
Found a gold nugget
Found a pearl

5 days into the game and I'm really enjoying it :)

Haven’t been on in like a year, tho once the new update comes out, I’ll get back on probably.
I’d like to complete my collections such as Bugs, Fish, and Deepsea. Also lot of furniture items I need to get still.
I remember having a daily to do list so I don’t forget anything. Fun times.

The day before the direct Player 3 Daisy joined my main Island.
Wednesday- Moved the outdoor Cafe/book store to the top floor of her house.
Moved her house where the Cafe was.
Thursday- Caught the Char and completed all Creature for October. Found the last Halloween and Acorn DIY from Balloons.
Expand the basement and Planted Holly starts for Nov 1st.
Today-Upgraded her storage and paid for it. Opened the mail that my other island sent. Tonight I'll be decorating the basement.

Nook's Cranny is finally going to be upgraded tomorrow, just in time for the Ver. 2.0 update two weeks from today. All I'm doing right now is just playing casually, gathering Nook Miles, catching bugs and fish, etc.

I've also started mentally planning out some ideas for my island and will probably level my island a day or two before the update comes out. Might start moving my buildings to the beach as well.

Back