• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

coming back to say i finally buckled down and moved all my rocks! i’m not done decorating but this is a nice little start. it will def evolve over time.

EE6105A5-B78C-4DE5-A4B0-52F94E15D79D.jpeg

My island became 5 star today! Can't say I was meticulously going for it. I mean if, for example, I designed my island with too many trees for the rating, I wasn't going to chop any down to make it, but it turns out everything worked out.

Gave some Kite butterflies to Flick for a model.
THEN the Birdwings start to appear. LOL

Here's what happened on Shione Island today!

6/14
• At 171,751 points, I have finally obtained the golden HHA Trophy! Huzzah!
• Pekoe was STILL sick! :O
• For the first time in weeks, I found a new fossil, and the brachiosaurus was completed!
• I invited my friend Rin over, as she'd been wanting to check out my stock at Able's. She helped water my flowers too :) (unexpectedly, she gave me a blue rose plant!!! )
• Decided to change my house siding back to what it'd been yesterday.
• Finished today's NM+ offers, as well as my daily chores.
• Decided to go fishing for a little while.
• Caught a Hammerhead!
• Went to help out Reese and Cyrus again (chic-theme; I couldn't bear to put rugs on the palace tile), got the green wedding floor.

• Unexpectedly found my museum's last fossil
  • Moved in Diana and pashmina (two of my dreamies 😊)
  • Decorated my basement
  • Grew a bunch of hybrids (and now my beach is overflowing with flowers)

• did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
• talked to all my villagers and gave them gifts
• ordered some more furniture for kid cat’s backyard ;;
• checked out nook’s cranny + able sisters
• watered my flowers
• added a few new things to my bedroom
• did a few trades

I caught a Coelacanth for the first time today! I also moved in Mathilda, so I only need one more villager til I have all the ones I want on my island. Oh, I also caught another frog so I have enough to get a model the next time CJ comes around!

- Usual daily tasks
- Invited Bill to the campsite
- Paid off a new incline for the upper tier of my ziggurat
- Laid the plot for a Nook's Cranny relocation
- Did a bunch of experimental terraforming and visualizing to better plan some big changes I'm gonna be making
- Experimented with some of the new pathways from the AC World front page, with mixed results
- Cleared one beach of flowers that were being stored there

In Reviled:

- Dug up all the fossils.
- Sold all the seashells and saved the summer shells.
- Shook all the trees.
- Watered all the flowers.
- Paid more of my loan.
- Checked up on and talked to my villagers.
- Donated anything new to the museum.
- Checked on Nook's Cranny and bought anything new.
- Checked Nook's Shop and ordered five of anything new.
- Checked the Able Sisters and bought anything new.
- Got whatever was new from the daily NPC villager.
- Got new DIYs.
- Changed my home slightly.
- Caught some more bugs and fish I needed for models.
- Bred some more hybrids.
- Worked on some trading related stuff.
- Caught new bugs and fish from this and last month.

I do a lot of the same things, but I still like posting these.
It is still nice to reflect on your daily accomplishments, no matter how menial you think they are.

I was able to donate 6 new bugs to my museum (ant, miyama stag, grasshopper, giant cicada, brown cicada, walking leaf) and bought some cacti from the shop for my plant room! I might do a bit more today, but probably nothing else too notable.

Went island hopping to look for a smug I liked to replace Zell who just left. Found Raymond on ticket 39, so that was a win!

The main things I managed to accomplish today were finishing my reorderable furniture catalog and finishing my art collection. Feeling super happy right now.

Did some clean up and teraforming on a part of my island that made me drop framerates so bad, was too lazy to do it back then but forced myself fix it now cause it was seriously getting on my nerves.

Moved in Zell (trying to find all my little brother's dreamies). Also started decorating my entrance and giving my villagers personalized gardens!

Back