• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

Been trying to raise my island to 3 stars so I've pretty much spent all day adding items, making fences and planting flowers.... Hope it will be worth it!

The main thing I did today was finally get a snooty. I got Gwen in my campsite, I've been wanting a snooty for awhile so I could have all 8 personality types, so I tried to get them to replace Prince and thankfully they chose them in my 2nd attempt. While Gwen is not my first snooty choice (due to wanting species diversity and already having a penguin), I don't mind since at least I have all the personality types now.

Here's what happened on Shione Island today!

7/7
• Caught a grasshopper!
• Flick was here today! I brought him my Birdwings to make a collectible.
• Completed the daily bonus NM+ offers.
• Pekoe was thinking about moving away, but I was able to change her mind (phew!)
• Went scallop hunting (took a while), Pascal gave me a pearl!
• Removed some excess flowers.
• Caught a horned atlas and a horned Hercules!
• Found a mantis shrimp!
• Chased a vampire squid around the island for AT LEAST 2 laps before finally catching it.
• Went on a few NMT trips to find bugs for Flick, but wasn't very successful...

Re did my entrance area. Seeing all these cute islands made me wanna redo my own and I've barely gotten started lol. I added really cute heart cliff waterfall thingys and plan to decorate them later. I'll add a pic later! :3c

• checked the mail
• did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
• collected my daily nook miles bonus
• talked to all my villagers and gave them gifts
• collected shells
• returned a lost item to henry
• checked out nook’s cranny + able sisters
• delivered an apology gift to zucker from dobie
• my island rep got star fragments from celeste + my alt characters got diys
• went island hopping and found one of my dreamies, skye! 🥺
• caught scallops for pascal and got 2 pearls + a dupe mermaid diy
• helped out gulliver
• paid off alt characters loans
• crafted and customized mush lamps for mythical forest
• watered flowers

Today I moved extra flowers from one beach to another, I still need to gather newly spawned flowers to my beach. I collected, assessed and sold all fossils. Had visitors over to shop and one even walked through my whole island and helped me work out what I need to do to make my island better. I need to move my campsite and plan to move more villagers to the outside of my river. I'm about to buy and donate 3 more paintings to my museum.

In Reviled:

- Got my four daily fossils and assessed them.
- Watered all of my flowers.
- Checked up on and talked to my villagers.
- Donated anything new to the museum.
- Checked on Nook's Cranny and bought anything new.
- Checked Nook's Shop and ordered five of anything new.
- Checked the Able Sisters and bought anything new.
- Got whatever was new from the daily NPC villager.
- Got the two daily furniture from shaking trees.
- Got the DIY bottle on both my main and additional character.
- Got the villager crafting recipe on both my main and additional character.
- Updated my home with any new furniture that I liked.
- Caught some more bugs and fish I needed for models.
- Bred some more hybrids and sorted them.
- Worked on some trading related stuff and updated my shop.
- Changed the look of my island.
- Caught new bugs and fish from this and last month.
- Put my extra daily bells into my remaining loan fund.

I do a lot of the same things, but I still like posting these.
It is still nice to reflect on your daily accomplishments, no matter how menial you think they are.

Cleaned up all the items on the ground and am ready to start the landscaping now. Also removed a ton of flowers a few days ago

Completed the art section of my museum today! WOOT! 🥳
158xv23gep951.png

Today in Gardenia:

- made some space in my storage though it still seems to be overflowing with items (at least it's not maxed out anymore lol)
- reported Sherb (sorry Sherb XD) because I didn't like him wearing the shirt Raymond got him
- cleaned up my island a bit by npcing all of my clothing items I didn't need
-spoke to all of my villagers to make sure they are doing okay
-gave every villager a gift
-spent 65k nook miles to redeem NMTS
-used those NMTS to go mystery island hopping because Twiggy has officially lefr Gardenia
-found my dreamie Diana, yay!!
-had to pass on Molly and Tom to get to Diana though, but it's okay because I needed a snooty because I haven't had one at all since day 1 of game release (shocking I know XD)
-caught a carp for Sherb because he requested me to do so and how can I say no?! It's the least I can do after reporting him for wearing Raymond's gift lolol :c

I managed to get sea creatures I haven’t caught yet and now almost done for this month. Also got Static a cool gift for his birthday tomorrow. It was 66,000 bells but I wanted to get him something special. He’s one of my favorite villagers.

Today was my second day on my island. I completed everything you need to when starting. I visited a few islands and got my first villagers selected which are Hugh, Lily, and Audie. Pretty psyched.

In Pianta Bay:

07/08
  • Checked mail
  • Bought mysterious painting from Redd
  • Dug up all fossils
  • Talked to all villagers
  • Completed park
  • Watered all flowers in garden
  • Checked Nook Cranny and bought anything new
  • Checked tailors shop and bought anything new
  • Found pearl while diving
  • Donated anything new to museum