• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

Here's what happened on Shione Island today:

7/16 (got off to a late start)
• Thanks to the bulletin board, I now know that Rex's birthday is coming up on the 24th!
• Sahara was here today! I love the change they made to her dialog and exchange system; it's much more efficient now that you don't have to keep asking again after buying one thing.
• Went scallop hunting; Pascal gave me a pearl.
• Reached the final Fossil Assessment milestone!

Pretty quiet day today, as Resident Services is being remodeled and the museum too, so I basically just did my normal chores. Also got a gift from Norma, who just moved in yesterday. Other than that, I've been looking for the scarab beetle and horned hercules. They keep eluding me... 😑

In Reviled:

- Got my four daily fossils and assessed them.
- Watered all of my flowers.
- Checked up on and talked to my villagers.
- Donated anything new to the museum.
- Checked on Nook's Cranny and bought anything new.
- Checked Nook's Shop and ordered five of anything new.
- Checked the Able Sisters and bought anything new.
- Got whatever was new from the daily NPC villager.
- Got the two daily furniture from shaking trees.
- Got two additional items from the campsite villager.
- Got the DIY bottle on both my main and additional character.
- Got the villager crafting recipe on both my main and additional character.
- Updated my home with any new furniture that I liked.
- Caught some more bugs and fish I needed for models.
- Bred some more hybrids and sorted them.
- Worked on some trading related stuff and updated my shop.
- Changed the look of my island.
- Caught new bugs and fish from this and last month.
- Put my extra daily bells into my remaining loan fund.

I do a lot of the same things, but I still like posting these.
It is still nice to reflect on your daily accomplishments, no matter how menial you think they are.

I started my terraforming journey today and designed around my entrance and started the museum too^^ it's gonna take a long time but I'm happy to have finally got the energy to do some scary changes lol. I'm really happy with how my entrance looks, it's raised with a incline straight away from the entrance, and I plan to have loads of raised up bits, waterfalls, inclines (the max limit is probably gonna hinder me, alot 😭).
But yeah to summarise, I got the courage to make some changes and I'm really happy with how they're turning out even if it is taking a long time to do! It will be so worth it in the end.
I also got a couple recipes I've been wanting for a while, one of which ima be finishing off an area with later :3

Today in Serenity. I gave gifts to my villagers , checked the shops for anything new . Got a new diy from pascal. Found my first purple rose while watering flowers. I will be redoing some of my flowers this afternoon. Talked to flick and will get a new model tomorrow. Found all of my fossils.

Started the game and found a purple hybrid by the door. It's the last hybrid.
Found Gulliver for visit 10. Got a new DIY recipe from Pascal.

Today was actually very eventful!
Here's what happened on Shione Island today!

7/17
• There was a visitor at the campsite today; I was initially SO bummed, because it was Marina the Octopus, and I had no open space for her 😭
• Rex apparently left something at Maddie's house; she asked me if I'd return it to him. (It turned out to be a kitty litter box...I don't even wanna know...)
• Kevin told me that C.J. was here today! I gathered up my whale sharks to make a collectible.
• C.J. turned out to be not far from my house this time around! After I gave him the whale sharks, I agreed to his challenge: three big fish in a row. I caught a sea bass and two red snappers (Plucky bought the sea bass off of me).
• Marshal misplaced a bag, and asked me if I could help him find it (I said yes, of course). For some reason, it was right in the entrance to Pekoe's yard.
• Marina alerted me to something important; Kevin was thinking of moving away! I was stuck mulling it over for far longer than I'd like to admit. (Kevin was one of my first villagers here, and Marina had been a past villager of mine in Wild World; this made decision making very hard...) I ended up deciding to continue thinking about it as I completed the tasks I'd already recieved today.
• I finally decided to ask Marina about moving; I'd been having trouble deciding for AT LEAST an hour. (I also ended up playing games with her for a little while) Since I'd already celebrated his birthday, and earned his picture, it was just enough to help me decide, and Marina will be on her way soon! Still, I am going to miss Kevin...I'd better find someone nice who's willing to take him in...
• I was NOT expecting Kevin to start packing so quickly! I immediately put out a call on TBT to find him a good home.
• Went scallop-hunting; Pascal gave me a pearl.
• Cleared out some storage space, again (I do that a lot, I've noticed...)
• I had to get fleas off of poor Maddie :(
• Gave a few gifts to my villagers :)
• Crafted and customized multiple shell-themed items.
• Finally crafted the Mermaid Bed and Closet.
• Harry taught me the final reaction left to learn: Inspiration! Huzzah! :D
• Looked up cool designs and worked on my paths. Also found some cute picnic blanket ideas.
• Wrote Kevin one last letter. 😢
• Went island-hopping to find beetles and sharks (and accidentally dozed off for about an hour)
• Finally caught a scarab beetle!
• Paid off a hefty chunk of my loan, thanks to C.J. :)
• Landed on a money rock island and made bank!
• Got stung by a scorpion outside of Resident Services because I didn't see it and it startled me...
• Crafted a bunch of items before going to bed.
• Sadly, no one came for Kevin, so I'm a little disappointed :( still, I hope he'll be okay, wherever he ends up. Maybe I'll see him visiting some day...

In Reviled:

It is still nice to reflect on your daily accomplishments, no matter how menial you think they are.

I found Stitches on a mystery island on my 26th ticket! Debating to go back and try and get someone else again right now

Today in Laverre I:

-Checked my mailbox. This is something I do everybody but added it because I actually had no mail, which is odd.
-Said hello to Peanut, who is unpacking her boxes today
-Terraformed an area around where 2 villager houses used to be to make a cliff (later used for a hang out/library area)
-Made a campsite area for the TBT campsite contest (which I plan on posting tomorrow :))

Here's what happened on Shione Island today!

7/18
• Kevin moved out, and a lot for Marina's house has been set up. I'm thinking I'll be changing the setup once I'm allowed to.
• Rex warned me that Plucky was sick! :( I made sure to drop by the store before going to see her.
• After finding a scallop, Pascal gave me a pair of Mermaid Shoes.
• Did a ton of decorating and crafting and customizing; there are now two picnic areas, and both the western and eastern beaches have been modified.
• Requested K.K. Folk from Slider.
• Looked up neat designs to try out!
• (Took a break to play some Splatoon; as much as I'd like to take place in the current tournament, I don't think I'm good enough yet)

I had planned on making some designs myself, but I ran out of steam after-hours, and decided to hold off until tomorrow.

1. I was going to go island hopping to look for Dom. I was sooo ready and then guess who I found on my second NMT? Raymond. Lol totally not a dreamie but I told myself I’d take him in if I ever found him since I wanted to see what he was like (with the hype and all).
  2. Started terraforming the area for my villager houses. Not even halfway through but will continue again tomorrow probably.
  3. Cleaned up a few of my out of control hybrids.

In Reviled:

I FINALLY finished my beach surf shop area I've been trying to build. I just couldn't make up my mind about what I wanted. Now I have a great place to store my extra wetsuits on the beach for easy access!

As a side note, I also got one of my villagers to move after 4 months of trying!

I actually caught my first barreleye. All other activities pale in comparison.

Ranchu goldfish, I'm coming for you next!

Got few more houses moved in different areas (Time travel)
Finished what is now my campsite, happy with it atm.
Tried to clean up bit flowers

Back