• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

what did you eat for lunch today?

i literally forgot to eat i didn't feel any hunger at all and was caught up in something

Oh yeah, I sometimes am too busy doing something to eat lunch as well. (Being serious, not sarcastic)

EDIT: Like when I am playing video games

Last edited:
Oh yeah, I sometimes am too busy doing something to eat lunch as well. (Being serious, not sarcastic)

EDIT: Like when I am playing video games

You and me both! Back when I played Elsword, if I was doing some mega-grinding for a day to level up a character a whole lot, I would intentionally forego lunch to continue leveling. Otherwise, I forget when I'm doing lots of work for school or for my Roll20 stuff zel.

You and me both! Back when I played Elsword, if I was doing some mega-grinding for a day to level up a character a whole lot, I would intentionally forego lunch to continue leveling. Otherwise, I forget when I'm doing lots of work for school or for my Roll20 stuff zel.

Holy crap no way, you played Elsword? I played Elsword!

Back