• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

what did you get from your fortune cookies today?

I thought I'd attempt, once again, to get the fox-tail dress before Phoebe's cookie is gone. My luck with this cookie isn't bad, but it gives me everything but the dress.

alW74zr.png

Last edited:
i got the lily wedding walkway and the big top circus ball for my free fortune cookies today! Snake looks so cute. He was the first one to go on it too!
FIXfGpT.png

v0fqyQq.png

2 goals cookies:
Lily Wedding Sign
4* juggler batons

Today's bell cookies:
4* Steampunk coat

I got a Lucky cookie today for bells and inside was.. that jacket thing! The only thing I need to complete my Lucky items collection is the witchy house.

Goal cookies:

Circus top hat — already had it, game. Quit giving me clothes!
Lily arrangement — not bad

i just bought one phoebe's fiery cookie. I got the nine-tailed fox statue

Today I got incredibly lucky. Both of the cookie restocks were special cookies <3
On the first cookie I got a cog lamp from Wolfgang's cookie and on the second cookie I got a lily wedding partition from zells cookie. Though I probably won't use the cog lamp :<

Last edited:
I've literally just sat and opened 82 cookies because I always forget that they're in my storage, so here's what I got. There were quite a few repeats as expected.

]stacked magazines
Boston bag (red)
metal flagpole (leaf)
hot plate
clothesline pole
plastic canister (blue)
metal flagpole (apple)
executive toy
clothesline pole
box of tissues
decorative plate (bird)
lava lamp
lava lamp
garden rock
Boston bag (red)
metal flagpole (leaf)
common chair (black)
sapling clock
Boston bag (red)
decorative plate (bird)
decorative plate (bird)
decorative plate (bird)
common bed (black)
common chair (black)

fish and chips
trash bin
metal-rim table (black)
mixer
mug
trash bin
simple panel
wooden stool
shogi piece
simple panel
kokeshi doll
towel rack
trunk
cheese tart
fish and chips
fish and chips
extinguisher
mop
brown pot
strapped books
trash bin
towel rack
air pump
garden gnome

armor shoes
blue wrestling shoes
armor shoes
citrus tank
armor shirt
police cap
frog costume
blue wrestling shoes
police cap
frog cap
armor pants
sombrero
pharaoh's outfit
security tee
blue wrestling shoes
pharaoh's outfit
western pants
poncho
wrestling mask
pink star shades
sombrero
frog-costume pants
blue wrestling shoes
wrestler pants
security tee
navy formal pants
knight's helmet
western pants
wrestler tank
western shirt
mandarin hat
sombrero
polka-dot beret

I'll probably be back with another long list in a few weeks time :cool:

been getting a streak of special cookies for 5k, and today I pulled astronomer's books from wolfgang's cog cookie <3

Received a repeat of armor pants from a clothing fortune cookie and received the big-top stage screen from Bob's circus cookie.

I got a repeat of a lava lamp from Tommy's fortune cookie and striking clock balcony from Skye's lavish ball cookie today.

shockingly enough, this is what I got for 5000 bells, my second 5 star item (picture). And I also got the stained glass dress from the pastel glazier cookie

Attachments

• BE14528D-7988-48B8-A720-FA3BAAEAE6E7.jpg
    BE14528D-7988-48B8-A720-FA3BAAEAE6E7.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 148
Received big-tip balancing ball from Bob's circus cookie and stained-glass mirror from Pastel glazier cookie.

Just wasted a whole bunch of the Leaf Tickets I saved over the time in some of those fancy fortune cookies. I got:

- Cogwheel Clock (looks cool, but I don't have space to place it somewhere...)
- Astronomer's Books
- Mechanical Wings (I wanted them so badly, glad that I got them)
- Cogwheel Screen
- Thicket of Reeds
- Autumn Cookie Tin 2x (I don't have a use for those, meh. And I got two of them, why...)
- Giant Cosmos
- Autumn Fairy Wings
- Autumn Fairy Dress (really cute together with the wings I must say)
- That carpet from Bob's cookie (forgot the name of it, already owned it, wished I would have got the wig :/)

Didn't got anything special from the Timmy and Tommy cookies as well as from the clothing cookies. Mostly stuff I already had or I don't need.

Vintage rose tea dress from Bree's Boutique cookie
Pepper mill
Garden rock
Simple Panel
Donut stool
sombrero
Cowboy boots

Back