What direction (north, east, west, south) does your bed face?

South facing towards my TV. Which is hooked to a PlayStation. That's all I use it for. I don't sleep on my bed.

West. The view from where I live has great sunsets.

Ours faces north. I hadn’t really considered this question before!

My bed technically faces Northeast but lately I've been sleeping the opposite way. I think about this because I grew up being told not to sleep with my head facing North. I think that's a myth though.

What a random question. My bed faces East, but that is only because it makes the most logical sense for the bed to be located where it is. I previously had it face North in my old room.

North. For most of my childhood it faced East though, including my regular bed and my crib as a baby.

South. Does it mean something?
I don't really think about what direction my furniture faces.

Mine faces north. Not intentionally though. I just laid it that way so it would be away from the door while still giving me plenty of space on the sides of the room.

Interesting question! Mine faces north apparently, I just realized because my window has a direct view of the sunset. Not really intended, it's just the set-up of my room, though I know our house architect intended for the back of the house to face east so it wouldn't be hot in the afternoon since we keep the back door open.

Mine faces south, because otherwise the sun would hit my face every morning through the cord holes of the window blinds. The window is to the east. There's no spectacular view, but my bedroom is one of the warmer rooms during winter; which I'm grateful for.

I have no clue, really. Never thought about it until this question. I guess it doesn't really matter which direction it faces just as long as it's not in the center of the room. A bed in the center of the room, with the headboard against the wall, is cursed.

I like my bed to be as left as possible, on my left arm side, against the left side of the room, right next to the left wall. I prefer sleeping facing to the left. It helps keep away my sleep paralysis demon. It's what works for me lol

Occasionally I do sleep on my right side, just to make sure a dent doesn't form on the left side of my brain. And vice versa. I try to mix it up by sleeping on the opposite side of the headboard, too.

My bed points northeast, but I've been debating whether or not to flip it and point it ar my tv (which would be southeast)

Interestingly enough, my house sits at an intersection in my neighborhood, and the corner ^ of it is pointing exactly north. My deck also has a great view for sunsets.

North or south, depending! I have a daybed where the headboard and footboard are identical, so I just flip which end I put my pillow on whenever I start having trouble sleeping for a few nights in a row. I feel like it actually helps a lot of the time!

West. It's good my bedroom doesn't have any windows on the east facing wall, otherwise I'd be woken up every morning to the sunrise blinding me.

Back