kyuuu~
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Silver Mailbox
Mailbox
What do you like to collect most?

For me it's gyroids :) Haven't found any yet though!

Furniture because my house (and town) needs to look amazing. Not too bothered about museum stuff (althought I love collecting them) since I don't go to the museum to browse very often.

Fishing in the ocean has always been my way of making a lot of bells quickly. I was way too lazy to do the stalk market, and bugs high-priced bugs are pretty rare and hard to catch.

I like all the museum stuff I like filling it up but I focus most on fossils.

I prefer catching bugs. With fish and fossils, you never know what you're going to get until after you've caught it/gotten it assessed. With bugs, you can see the bug and know exactly what you're going to get... if you can get it.

I love fishing as well as catching bugs. But since I could only pick one option I went with fishing because fishing earns me more money!

I fish and I fish even when I don't want to. I don't have a net yet. I don't keep the fish usually but I do keep the furniture most of the time. I'd love to have a room of gyroids and sculptures, though. It just sounds like a unique idea.

I'm a fish-museum fanatic. I can't breathe if I don't have my museum filled with fish.

Caught a Coelacanth yesterday, so that is like my biggest challenge down already!

I voted "Other". Fish is a huge one for me, but my main collection is clothes. I await each day with fervor wondering what the Able Sisters will have in stock for me. :blush:

Insects! I'm an entomologist at heart.. and with a master's degree, so I'm pretty nerdy about them in ANY game. D:

Back