Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Paintings

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Furniture Sets

Votes: 21 17.9%
  • Other

Votes: 11 9.4%

• Total voters
Fish! I love the thrill of the biting and button pressing and all the shapes and sizes! Bugs are probably a close second. Furniture sets are great to collect, but it usually takes forever for a full set to come into place... but still a great accomplishment whenever possible!

There's something about fossils that I love. Not just that they're interesting, but seeing Blathers' expression with each identification is just too darn cute!!

Fish. It was my favourite hobby in the past AC's and probably will this time round aswell

If going by what I enjoy most it is bug catching :) Probably because I'm freaked out of bugs so it makes it exciting!

I got bit by a tarantula last night! I tried to catch him but I freaked and it bit me. I woke up outside my house all dazed and confused! It was awesome.

If going by what I enjoy most it is bug catching :) Probably because I'm freaked out of bugs so it makes it exciting!

I got bit by a tarantula last night! I tried to catch him but I freaked and it bit me. I woke up outside my house all dazed and confused! It was awesome.

Try and catch one :D Scorpions will sting you also!

Personally, I love to collect clothing, or even better umbrella's. But of course, I also try to fill the museum with fossils, fish and bugs/insects etc. :D

I haven't found any Gyroids yet :/ They're still my favourite thing to collect, haha. I guess you don't dig them up in NL.

I don't really collect anything but I love bug catching. I was pretty lucky yesterday because I actually managed to catch a tarantula for once. :D

Back