• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Do You Look Like?

AO41buZ.jpg

Family picture. <3

This is so cute! :eek:

I have eyes. They are different colours.

IAlXdXT.jpg

Your eyes are beautiful! Mine aren't exactly like yours; mine change between blue, green, and grey. Occasionally, one is different from the other. That's just really cool. Wow. Sorry. >///<

Ever tried getting into a movie theater at the children's price? Save a few bucks!

I have eyes. They are different colours.

IAlXdXT.jpg

I can just stare at those eyes of yours for hours. In fact, I have been for the past 2 hours and can't wait to wake up to this beautiful image every single morning for the rest of my pathetic yet aroused life.

As always,
SockHead

i always wanted a pair of eyes like that.
i sound like the ultimate creep today.
do a lot of people approach you in regards to your eyes? i'm legitimately curious, not trying to be a jerk.

have 2/3 of my face.

People rarely even notice. Unless I'm in good lighting like this photo they're pretty unnoticeable. I have kind of dull eye colours to where they both just look grey from a distance

I can just stare at those eyes of yours for hours. In fact, I have been for the past 2 hours and can't wait to wake up to this beautiful image every single morning for the rest of my pathetic yet aroused life.

As always,
SockHead

Why aren't you banned?

Back