Purple Flower Glow Wand
Pink Heart Balloon
Purple Heart Balloon
Sweet Feather
Glam Feather
Heart Glow Wand
Pink Feather
Purple Feather
you know, thwomps, whomps, grindel and spindel, tox box, bomps, flomps, grrrols, the like. what is your opinion on them?

personally I think they're a pretty wonderful group of funny dudes hehehe 🤭🪨💗 I honestly have a lot to say about them but I'm tired atm, so I'll just say that they're the greatest and Mr Whomp King is the best boss in the entire series 😂

OMG I LOVE ROCK BOYS akdiwjriafb

Yeah I think some of them are pretty cool LOL. They’re annoying actually to deal with in game, but look at this slab of stone and tell me you don’t want to hug him:

1722867288061.png

They're just enemies... I don't really have a soft spot for them, but if there's one thing I like about them is their concept.

I don't hate any of them, but if there's one I do hate, it has to be the Whomps in Berlin Byways. They block the double item boxes when you need it most, and even if you do try to attempt to get them, it's slower than just going around them.

They are just rocks....but at least they have a purpose. Bowser is good like that. He likes giving everything a purpose, from angry mushrooms to carnivorous plants to red flying fish to sharp rocks....he really is the best Koopa King. He deserves this ---> 👑

I have a deep respect for and appreciate the rock boys from a comfortable distance so that they do not squish me 🙏🏻❤️

They’re kinda funny when they’re not threatening me haha. I find them a bit interesting, especially rhomps, flomps, and grumblumps. Not things I would expect to be sentient, and yet…they appear to be. I wonder what it’s like to be those guys.

Back