• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

what does your house plan look like?

SodaDog

~the millennium is now~
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2898-6073-7400
Cake
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
20 Envelopes
ど
う
森
5 Envelopes
Cake
Mailbox
mine looks like this.
ZJaWZ9i.png

What about yours?

I can't really put together a picture because I won't know where I'm putting my house until I see my town, but I know my house will have one of each non-native fruit tree growing around it, as well as one of those fenced in areas where I'll plant a couple flowers, as well as a few bushes and more flowers!

A path leading to my door will be the only acceptable instance of grass wear in my town. All other instances will be DESTROYED. D:<

Oh wow, Sam that looks really lovely! o.o

I'd forgotten there are cedar trees in animal crossing... xD

I would LOVE to see the actual house plans from the game on the largest house in the game.

I would like to know if the official house plan for the largest house is larger than Animal Crossing Wild World houses and as tall as Animal Crossing Gamecube houses.

I'm 99% sure that you can get every room to 8x8. The rooms are Upstairs, Basement, North, East, West and the main room. ^.^ So that's 6 rooms, each 8x8 once fully expanded.

Gonna have mine by the cliffside with my own private bit of beach and dock hopefully.

Mines gonna be a japanese styled house with my own private garden, fenced in by a fence of bushes with some japanese lamps. As for the inside of my house, the main room might be a normal japanese styled room, but will probably often change alot. My north room will be a sushi bar with two sushi tables in the top corners, surrounded by the octopus stools or the squid chairs from the fishing series, with a fish couch in the waiting area :p. Later in the game this may move to the 2nd floor of the museum im not sure

I have no idea what I want yet, I know I'm definitely having the princess set and gorgeous! They were my main rooms in CF the top was storage! Hehe! I'm so happy there sent a bloody save floor anymore. All I did was put the gorgeous bed up there and talk to rover.

I want to acquire all of the Japanese style upgrades for the exterior, and eventually I want bamboo trees growing around the perimeter of the stone fence. I'd like flowers too, but only if they can be purple. As much as I loved my purple roof in CF, a purple roof on a Japanese style home seems... a little too odd and incongruous, even for me. But I need something purple somewhere outside my house, so flowers it is.

I really have no plan! I'm going to wing it! You know be spontaneous! :))

Yeah, what Swimmergirl said basically. It's by far the biggest house in an Animal Crossing game so far. The side rooms in Wild World were reduced size but now you can have them all at max size. Plus, it has a basement which Wild World lacked.

http://acnewleaf.com/2013/02/23/house-expansions-in-animal-crossing-new-leaf/

As for my actual plans... I have no idea. :O
I have seen that page, I keep checking ACNewLeaf.com for more information, but what I actually want is photos from people that have the game and have expanded to the largest house.
I like to see how each house expansion stage would look as well if possible.

Back