• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What events do you want to return?

Events like bug/fishing tourneys, flee markets, etc should be rescheduled if you want them to be. I wouldn't really want the important events rescheduled anyway

definitely expect this to happen

yes indeed.
But obv some restrictions such as only being allowed to have them held once a month :)

my life would be complete if they add chinese new year (wear red, give each other red pocket money, light firecrackers and lanturns, watch dragon and lion dance, celebrate the animal of the chinese zodiac, finally watch the fireworks at night). Perfect ~

my life would be complete if they add chinese new year (wear red, give each other red pocket money, light firecrackers and lanturns, watch dragon and lion dance, celebrate the animal of the chinese zodiac, finally watch the fireworks at night). Perfect ~

I can not begin to think of how orgasmatastic this would be

Oh gawd *dead*

I doubt it'll happen though, like highly

All of these ideas sound brilliant. I'd like some kind of new event that involves the ocean, where everyone gathers on the beach or the island (if there is one). Maybe like a beach party kind of thing or just a sunrise/set thing that takes place on the beach. I don't know, I just really want Nintendo to make more use of the beach now that its bigger and not just a place to catch sea fish.

All of these ideas sound brilliant. I'd like some kind of new event that involves the ocean, where everyone gathers on the beach or the island (if there is one). Maybe like a beach party kind of thing or just a sunrise/set thing that takes place on the beach. I don't know, I just really want Nintendo to make more use of the beach now that its bigger and not just a place to catch sea fish.

i actually do like this.

Somewhere else we mentioned being able to use the gyro scope to view the town in first person, maybe you could use it at the beach and watch sunset/sunrise - would be cool

i actually do like this.

Somewhere else we mentioned being able to use the gyro scope to view the town in first person, maybe you could use it at the beach and watch sunset/sunrise - would be cool

That does sound pretty cool!

I'm not sure how it would work though with the whole village being a lot more close-up, and how animals and buildings would look, but it would be cool for things like bug hunting as well, being able to look out over your whole village. they could always do things like reflections in the water and shadows or just the colour of the atmosphere around you and such during sunsets. just little tweaks to make it look cooler and more special :p

this is not good, just talking about it is getting me more and more excited D:

How about event's that never made it to the game. I know some of these events aren't valid in some countries, but never the less I'd like to celebrate them.

If I can remember right, these are events that wasn't in the past games.

• Valentines
  • 4th of July
  • Thanks Giving
  • Saint Patrick's Day (?)
  • Christmas
  • Halloween
  • April Fools Day

How about event's that never made it to the game. I know some of these events aren't valid in some countries, but never the less I'd like to celebrate them.

• Valentines
  • 4th of July
  • Thanks Giving
  • Christmas
  • Halloween
  • April Fools Day

Thanksgiving, Chiristmas, Halloween and April Fool's were in the original and City Folk.
Valentines was introduced in CityFolk
4th of July never appeared after the Original.

Only one there that you're right on is St. Patricks day if you disclude the hat from DLC.

And I would like to see other holidays like Rememberance Day to come back.

Thanksgiving, Chiristmas, Halloween and April Fool's were in the original and City Folk.
Valentines was introduced in CityFolk

Haven't played AC:CF enough to actually play though those events. Haven't played AC:GN for 6 years, so I don't remember as much as I should. I've played AC:WW for years, and it had a lack of holidays.

So yeah, a bit rusty on some features between GC and Wii

Haven't played AC:CF enough to actually play though those events. Haven't played AC:GN for 6 years, so I don't remember as much as I should. I've played AC:WW for years, and it had a lack of holidays.

So yeah, a bit rusty on some features between GC and Wii

Yeah, a flaw I found with Wild World was that it had a lack of Holidays. As in like real world Holidays.

I know that this is soooo unlikely but it would be epic to have a Spelunking (Cave exploration) day at the new cave place :)

• Valentines
  • 4th of July
  • Thanks Giving
  • Christmas
  • Halloween
  • April Fools Day

Yeah all those except Saint Patrick's Day have been in past games. I would like to see something with Saint Patty's day though. I would like to to see July 4th return since it hasn't since the original

This might actually happen seeing as there is a bonfire-looking thing in the concept map.

I know that this is soooo unlikely but it would be epic to have a Spelunking (Cave exploration) day at the new cave place :)

dayum sounds fun

• Valentines
  • 4th of July
  • Thanks Giving
  • Christmas
  • Halloween
  • April Fools Day

if all these were there and we could plan them I'd be happy

somebody said something about a founder's day (the first time you start up your town will become a special event to celebrate). who agrees?

It sounds like a cool idea, but It wouldn't make sense as your just moving into the town, not founding it..

they could do something like mayor day celebrating Tortimer retiring and the new mayor, or just a whole new event celebrating something else that coincides with you starting the game for the first time.

they should definitely do something like that though

Back