• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What events do you want to return?

Well maybe "founders day" isn't the right name for the event, but something like that yeah

Well maybe "founders day" isn't the right name for the event, but something like that yeah

Ohs good. The mayor's bday should be a pretty big event as well.. not like the previous games where they just all stop by to give you a present. There should be celebrations with presents and special on-the-day privileges (like discounts when shopping) , a mini parade, mini games (maybe) and some fireworks. dayum how good is that?

Ohs good. The mayor's bday should be a pretty big event as well.. not like the previous games where they just all stop by to give you a present. There should be celebrations with presents and special on-the-day privileges (like discounts when shopping) , a mini parade, mini games (maybe) and some fireworks. dayum how good is that?

I wouldn't actually mind this;
This actually has made me think of a few things - being mayor everyone has to give a big deal about it.
I kinda hope the mayors birthday is important.

they should make a bigger deal about birthdays in general, like hats and party's and stuff :p .

the only better thing about WW that isn't good about CF is birthdays were better in WW

they should make a bigger deal about birthdays in general, like hats and party's and stuff :p .

true that. And i want birthday parties to be held outside not just cooped up in their tiny house. The villager can choose the meeting spot in the map and then all meet up there at the specific time. then you can give presents/birthday cards, play tag, have a fishing/bug catching contest. Then end the day with a plate each of birthday cake. ~~

I can't wait for this game to come out! There has been sights of pave, harvest fistival(thanksgiving) furniture, and mush furniture in the preview videos

Back