• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What face should I go for?

The top one is very cliche. However, the reason is is because it looks good. If you want to look more cookie-cutter but not have the originality, the first one.

The second one is more adventurous and unique. But it depends on what you want.

I'd go with the bottom one simply because it's cuter.

This, of course, my friends, is my opinion.

none. theyre both ugly. get a 'normal' type face and wait 'til you unlock shampoodle/go to someones town with shampoodle and get the 'slick' hair

No. I chose these two because I like them. I am asking for which he out of the 2 is better, not out of all the faces.

No. I chose these two because I like them. I am asking for which he out of the 2 is better, not out of all the faces.

Not that I am being a rude smart ass snarky *****, but you only said "I'm not sure what face to go for. I'm going to stick with this type of hair." then you posted a picture of two faces

You never once said we had to chose one of those faces, you just said "I'm going to stick with this type of hair" and my post still involved that type of hair. You never even asked for an opinion on which one is better.
Not being rude (but yes I am since your post came off as rude) - but maybe next time you should make your thread more clear as to what you're asking for.

But if you're going to make me chose between the two the bottom one looks like ****ing **** so chose the first one xo

Not that I am being a rude smart ass snarky *****, but you only said "I'm not sure what face to go for. I'm going to stick with this type of hair." then you posted a picture of two faces

You never once said we had to chose one of those faces, you just said "I'm going to stick with this type of hair" and my post still involved that type of hair. You never even asked for an opinion on which one is better.
Not being rude (but yes I am since your post came off as rude) - but maybe next time you should make your thread more clear as to what you're asking for.

But if you're going to make me chose between the two the bottom one looks like ****ing **** so chose the first one xo

Take a chill pill, smartass.

Take a chill pill, smartass.

3qo3r5.jpg

I'm sure posting two of the faces makes it obvious to which faces I'm deciding between. And even so, everyone understood this but you. If you look at the posts, you can see everyone saying bottom or top. Yet you say none, but this is for me, not for you. But at least you chose one that I actually posted. which you could have done instead of posting a whole paragraph.

I'm sure posting two of the faces makes it obvious to which faces I'm deciding between. And even so, everyone understood this but you. If you look at the posts, you can see everyone saying bottom or top. Yet you say none, but this is for me, not for you. But at least you chose one that I actually posted. which you could have done instead of posting a whole paragraph.

attachment.php

I'd go for the bottom one because less people will probably want it. You'd be more unique. Plus it's cute and quirky.

Back