• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Fruit would you like to see in the next AC game?

I know there's already apples, but I wish there were green apples. It would be cool if there were green perfect apples (doubt this would happen anyway)

I dunno. I'm really happy with the fruits we have now, I enjoy the new ones too. But bushes would be nice if they could grow fruit from them.

Pineapples as a tropical fruit. :)

I also like the idea of adding berry bushes, with things like strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries. That would be cool. Adds a bit more variation to gardening as well.

Grapes.GRAPES.GRAPES!!!!

(I actually really like grapes irl,BTW,if you couldn't guess)

Man, that would be cool to have a vineyard. :D I also vote for olive trees. I wish different fruit trees could look different too (like the trucks, leaves, ect).

I'd just like to see the red turnip seeds to come back and maybe a cooking aspect.

Starfruit and berries!! Also growing more veggies would be cool. Whether you sell them or maybe you can use them in the harvest festival. Get prizes if you have a certain amount for the festival? or something like that.

Im hoping that vegetables would be introduced or actually the food that the animals talk about all the time, like goldie how are you making spaghetti there are only pears and fish in this town lol, or that you could actually eat the food from thanksgiving or maybe even a cafe or bakery type thing

Wood apples. Berries would be nice, along with more normal fruits, pineapples, pumpkins, watermelon, butternut squashes for autumn, and maybe some seasonal fruits. Also vegetable box furniture. That'd go great with a greenhouse theme. Can we just have greenhouses in the next game?

? Pineapples for tropical palm trees.
? Strawberry, Blueberry, Raspberry, and Blackberry bushes.
? Make Mangos, Durians, Lychees, and Lemon trees able to be a local fruit.
? Add Plums, Pomegranates, and Grapefruit.
? Seasonal ground vegetables would be cool as well as someone else suggested - pumpkins, watermelons, carrots, etc.

Last edited:
Starfruit and Dragonfruit
hqdefault.jpg

Definitely berries. Since we now have bushes anyways, why not just pop some fruit on those suckers? Then we could have blueberries, raspberries/blackberries, strawberries, etc.

I would love to see strawberries because those are my absolute favorites...

And also mangosteens I guess and some shrub fruits.

Back