• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What furniture series are you searching for ?!

Classic, Alpine, and Minimalist All I need now is the Alpine set which I haven't seen anywhere -___-

I'm digging the modern wood set. Thinking I'll make the main room of my house centered around it! :D Only thing from the set I have is the Modern Wood Floor.. :(

I am collecting the cabin series. I currently have the chair, dresser, bookcase, floor, and table. I need all the rest!

Here is stuff I can trade:

Mermaid: dresser
Cabana: dresser
Alpine: bed
Astro: wall
Classic: bed, bookcase, sofa
Modern wood: TV
Modern: table
Patchwork: dresser
Polka-dot: lamp, sofa, TV
Regal: armoured, lamp, table
Robot: chair, table
Sleek: bed, sideboard

Random items: wet-road sign, vaulting horse, treadmill train set, teachers chair, tangerine chair, tabletop game, sword, storage case, space shuttle, small led display, slide puzzle, shaved ice maker, screen, sandbag, rook, rocking chair, revovling spice rack, refrigerator, rainbow screen, popcorn machine, phonograph, phone box, paper tiger, oil lamp, oil barrel, office locker, mountain bike, mochi pestle, marshmallow chair, lantern, kayak, hourglass, home computer rack, hamster cage, grapefruit table, game shelf, Foosball table, fancy doll, drinking fountain, dishwasher, chocolate fountain, CD player, box sofa, box of tissues, bowling pins, bonfire, blue bed, birdhouse, beacon fire, barbeque, ball return, bagpipes, anatomical model.

If you want to trade or buy send me a pm!

I'm looking for Asian themed stuff in general. There's no 'zen' or 'Asian' series, but there's lots of furniture that can fit into the category. So far I've got the teahouse wallpaper and a kotatsu... that's all though ^^;; I'll keep searching!

I'm searching for the Alpine Series! I only have the couch & dresser, but 1 of my villagers has the series so I'm trying to con stuff from her. ;)

Looking into some of these themes, there's so much more I want to collect ! LUL :p I actually have a few items that some of you may be looking for, I'd just have to check. Will edit ! But I know I have at least three items from the Regal series, a few from Exotic and two from Mermaid.

I'm looking for the mermaid set. I fall in love with it when I saw the bed on island. (Interior and exterior ♥)

I want all of the Mermaid series and maybe the dot series? I love the cute styles of fashion and furniture in this game :3.

Back