• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What generation were you born in?

What generation are you?

• Generation X

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Generation Alpha

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
you should add a poll to make this more interesting hehe

I was just talking about this with a few of my coworkers earlier. they're both squarely Millennials, and I'm an older Gen Z 😌

I’m a young Millennial, but a Millennial nonetheless. I grew up with floppy discs and cassette tapes, but by the time I was in college, smartphones were commonplace. It’s been a weird experience.

As far as I know, the oldest Gen Z should only be 27ish, so they’ve still got a few more fleeting years of youth!

I'm Gen Z.

I'm the youngest in my family with an age gap. My older siblings would all be considered millennials. So I can relate to both generations as far as technology goes.

My oldest brother was always showing me his favorite SNES to PS2 era games. We also had an NES in the house which introduced me into my favorite series Dragon Quest. I also played through some of the early megaman games on it.

Back