• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What I Think New Horizons Will Have

Jessy_Azran

Small-Fry Lawn Clippings
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2848-7128-6492
User Title Color Change
Silver Mailbox
Side Note: I have so many furniture and clothing to choose! I am an interior nerd, so this is going to be hard, even if I have eight save datas, thank goodness we can!

I am a tomboy, but however sometimes I like girly-girl things because well, I am a girl! But I am not sure if I actually want a pink bed in one of my other save datas. Or just have everything green LOL.

If we can have more than 8 letters, I will change what island I have in mind. So, I love Kiwis (people who live or from New Zealand) and M
āoris (Indigenous people native to New Zealand).

So it will be Waiheke Island.

To the things I hope I will find in New Horizons.

Rover is the pilot to drive me to Waiheke, he asks me what I look like. He cannot see me because he needs to concentrate on getting to my resort.

White skin, grey eyes, long auburn hair in plaits, small nose, medium height and average weight.

I am wearing black rectangle glasses, green-stripe tank, blue shorts, orange thongs and a green backpack.

Back