• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What i want for ghostown and how you can help me

Ghostkid

the Ghostkidliest guy
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
0464-4670-7422
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
White Rose
Coco
Ruby
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Tasty Cake
Jingle Christmas Doll
Poptart Easter Egg
Last summer when i had the game my town was always full of people and i loved to share my town experiences with others. And i loved to share other peoples towns experiences. Thats why on the weekends starting next weekend i would like people to come visit my town and i would love to visit your town. My goal is to have alot of fun with as many people i can as i can and haveing more fun with people as each weekend goes by. Ill be posting when my town is open on the Train station fourm so stop bye to see whos coming over and dont forget to add me as a 3ds friend. Just post your fc over there on here if your interested thanks! :)

Hmm, how would I know you won't make purchases on my account if I give you my friend code?

Antonio;bt15148 said:
Hmm, how would I know you won't make purchases on my account if I give you my friend code?
Because nintendo made it where you can trade friendcodes without worring about someone hacking your 3ds its like a contact list for your phone :)

Back