• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What if Nintendo implemented Natural Disasters

Tetsuya

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Mailbox
Would you still buy the next animal crossing game? For example A tornado rips through your town the only way to survive is to have a basement?What would you do if they added this to the game?

And destroys all of your public work projects, trees, flowers, adn you have to start from scratch. Awww yeeaaahhhhhh.

I have thought about natural disasters as well, but then again, i also think about everything that i have done already in my town...

I think natural disasters would be cool if there was like a relief system for the things destroyed...such as a Red Cross or something to help rebuild the houses, town hall, public works projects, etc.

And not everything in the town would be destroyed due to a tornado...a tornado takes a direct path, so just everything in its path would be destroyed? idk it would be cool, but aggravating at times.

EDIT: Would be a cool way to get rid of unwanted villagers though. ;)

I think natural disasters would be cool if there was like a relief system for the things destroyed...such as a Red Cross or something to help rebuild the houses, town hall, public works projects, etc.

And not everything in the town would be destroyed due to a tornado...a tornado takes a direct path, so just everything in its path would be destroyed? idk it would be cool, but aggravating at times.

lmao!! and i think a natural disaster like lightening striking your a tree or two. but yes a relief system like "Cross animal help" or some ****.

I like that edit ;)

Have you seen those huge thunderstorms? Stuff is crazy, man. Happens in my town every other day so I would knooowww!

Thunderstorms but it never hits a tree or hurts anything in your town in anyway. Ohh the redcross relief system would be cool, and your animals gather in shelters for 3 days after those three days your town goes back to its normal state?

I think this would be awesome. c: And if you want to destroy your town, but keep your map then use the "NATURAL DISASTER YUP" option. ;) and I think Nintendo should really consider this...and maybe even have an option to have a switch where you can have "no natural disasters or allow natural disasters"? That way people who want it can have it, and those who don't...don't!

OMG Natural DIsasters could be like playing animal crossing on Hard mode Perhaps? If your able to turn it on or off.

Well, I wouldn't have much of a problem with it. It depends on how it would be implemented.

Is that even possible as a natural disaster. MAybe an astroid from the meter showers can hit your town and you get like an alien visitor for that day ?

It's an interesting idea, but there's no way it's getting into the series. Especially not if it makes death possible :x That'd be kind of a grim turn for the series, wouldn't it? Just corpses of dead animals laying everywhere after a tornado...damn.

I suppose it would depend on how it was implemented. Maybe there could be heavy rain and wind that would damage trees, and kill flowers. Perhaps that would be an interesting way of actually making something like the fence useful; you'd have to build small enclosed areas to protect your hybrids, haha.

It's an interesting idea, but there's no way it's getting into the series. Especially not if it makes death possible :x That'd be kind of a grim turn for the series, wouldn't it? Just corpses of dead animals laying everywhere after a tornado...damn.

This made me laugh....but yes very gruesome omg. maybe the villagers wouldn't die, just be so scared of "Tornado Alley" or the coast of a hurricane, that they move out of the area?? I don't know. :D

This made me laugh a lot. I was thinking when the storm hits they lose there house but don't die and afterwards they live in a shelter till there houses are back?

Back