• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What is the most regretful thing you have done on Animal Crossing?

Eh, I regret naming my mayor "Sam". I mean it's my irl nickname but I wish I had used the character name I normally use. It would've fit my town name much better too. Buuuut I don't want to start over at this point. I guess I could make another character but I don't know where I'd put her house right now.

Not really thinking about where I put my police station and the coffee shop. :( that's why I haven't built anything permanent in my new town yet - I'm too afraid I'll kick myself later.

accidently tt'ing 2 days in my strictly no TT'ing town, first time sucked because it was the first day and I gained from it, second time was accident so I chopped down all bamboo that had grown because of it and didn't gain anything from that day, so it doesn't bother me much.

placing campsite next to the roost
I haven't idea why at the time I made a stupid choice like that probably I believed that campsite was a temporary PVP ^^''

Why is that a bad decision? I'm still new to this game. Is it because you want it spread out more?

I regret building the cafe because I never go there and wish I could demolish it every day. I also kind of regret not plot resetting my villagers a little better because I feel like there's no good places for pwps now. But I do love my town!

Probably my last reset. Then again, I wasnt very far into the game. I do like my current town a lot, and my mayor. I just miss the clothes I had. )':

Back