• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What is this? Am I just having a blonde moment :')

LilyElizabeth

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Small Mailbox
I was just looking at some of the screenshots and I noticed this for the first time...

View attachment 1714

Ok, so there's the letter box on the left hand side, but what's the other red box on the right? I've never seen them both together before so I thought they were both different kinds of letter box. But what is that other one? A bin? Sorry if i'm being thick, typical blonde moment :')

I dont think its a bin... Maybe its where you can order the furniture you see in the house? Idk, im sure it mustve been mentioned in a video at some point, maybe were both having a blonde moment? xD

I think that may be the model homes area. That red bin may hold information on the person who owns the house including their dream address.

I dont think its a bin... Maybe its where you can order the furniture you see in the house? Idk, im sure it mustve been mentioned in a video at some point, maybe were both having a blonde moment? xD

Haha maybe :') I feel like it's probably something obvious and I'm just being stupid xD Maybe it is a mailbox but you put your letters to the person who owns that house straight in it instead of going through the post office..

I think that may be the model homes area. That red bin may hold information on the person who owns the house including their dream address.

Good point!

On another but not unrelated topic.. that house on the right looks terrifying xD

The model home thing makes the most sense, but I was excited because I thought it was one of those newspaper things. I don't know what they would have written about, but it made me excited none the less.

But I'm still going with model homes.

That's what I was thinking, tbh. It's probably the person's info.
And yeah, the house on the right looks like a monstrous building, haha.

I think that's the plate displaying details of the person you got the house from.

Whoops, too late. Sorry guys, I'm a bit slow. Writing from my mobile... :)

I don't know what's weirder on that house to the right. o_O All of the windows or the bars?

That is one house I will avoid getting. xD

I don't know what's weirder on that house to the right. o_O All of the windows or the bars?

I know, it just looks so odd and scary xD I'd run away to my cute little house with a small hedge round it and hide xD

Reminds me of Howl's Moving Castle, (the book, not the movie). In the book when they described the castle an image much like this one popped into my head.

It's definitely an interesting house.
It almost looks as if the windows on top of the bars could be lowered or raised, but I doubt that can actually happen.

Maybe the second mailbox gives you the ability to send a letter to the house owner through wifi? Although they could have just added that feature to the original mailbox... So I don't know. :p Maybe like what other people said, it holds the owner's info and dream town address and such.

It's definitely an interesting house.
It almost looks as if the windows on top of the bars could be lowered or raised, but I doubt that can actually happen.

Ha! It really does :') Oh and I'm gonna say it's definitely haunted xD

I'm curious as to what the haunted prison furniture set would look like in the event that you were correct.
Table top made out of bars, wooden stools, a simple cot for a bed, stainless steel toilet. :c

A haunted house would be better suited for Animal Crossing. ^_^;

Table top made out of bars, wooden stools, a simple cot for a bed, stainless steel toilet. :c

A haunted house would be better suited for Animal Crossing. ^_^;

It reminds me of the 'animal crossing story' if you've read it... I couldn't play Wild World for weeks afterwards xD

Back