• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What is this? Am I just having a blonde moment :')

haha, same! There was loads of swearing at the start, but it stopped about halfway through lol
It seriously creeped me out... whoever wrote that must be very, very messed up!!! xD
Well the story's whole purpose is to "creep out" the reader. I don't think it's a very fair assumption to say that the author is "messed up" for it just for succeeding to make you uncomfortable.

That was an amazing story. Ain't seen nothing like it. Gonna show plenty of people this...

Well the story's whole purpose is to "creep out" the reader. I don't think it's a very fair assumption to say that the author is "messed up" for it just for succeeding to make you uncomfortable.

Sorry, didn't mean it offensively! I only meant to say that not many people would think of a storyline like that- I didn't say it wasn't a good story! :0 :')

Back