• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What is this? Am I just having a blonde moment :')

It reminds me of the 'animal crossing story' if you've read it... I couldn't play Wild World for weeks afterwards xD

I haven't read it... -runs to google-
I better get my play for the day in WW done first though. >__>

Maybe the house is a haunted lab. :D That would be neat.

I read that just the other night, haha! It's a good, creepy story. Felt it was very nicely written.

I read that just the other night, haha! It's a good, creepy story. Felt it was very nicely written.

It was well written which makes it worse lol but the pictures :') so funny. Like when he has a picture of him in his house facing the wall saying 'I don't know what happened Tuesday' - Hilarious :D

I'm pretty sure it's an information board which displays the info of the person you streetpassed.

You can probably use it to order the furniture, too

I dont think its a bin... Maybe its where you can order the furniture you see in the house? Idk, im sure it mustve been mentioned in a video at some point, maybe were both having a blonde moment? xD

It has not been mentioned in the Nintendo Direct video. I can assure you of that. I have watched that video 10+ times in order to make a script of it in English.

I also think it's something displaying the model home's info like the person's name and town name etc.

On another but not unrelated topic.. that house on the right looks terrifying xD

I keep seeing a "face" on that terrifying house XD

Just read the AC story last night. It was really scary, but I loved how it was written! At the end it stopped having so much language and became so descriptive! It's great! :)

Just read the AC story last night. It was really scary, but I loved how it was written! At the end it stopped having so much language and became so descriptive! It's great! :)

haha, same! There was loads of swearing at the start, but it stopped about halfway through lol
It seriously creeped me out... whoever wrote that must be very, very messed up!!! xD

Just to comment on that second red stand, it's a catalouge that you can buy items from the house from. I think MattMatician actually posted it in the Let Us Translate thread. But the village will have one at every house, so you can buy what's inside, and the owners of the house will walk around the village and you can talk to them and such.

The mailbox is to send messages to them, such as friend requests and attaboys for the layouts.

haha, same! There was loads of swearing at the start, but it stopped about halfway through lol
It seriously creeped me out... whoever wrote that must be very, very messed up!!! xD

lol it was creepy, and i cant look at gyroids the same way again after it now XD

Back