• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What is your favorite game[CLOSE]

Mr_Persona

🤍🌌✨🌌🤍
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Spring Sakura
Holiday Candy Cane 2022
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Aurora Sky
Red Super Star Trophy
Eerie Star Potion
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Purple Bat Potion
What is your favorite game peeps
My are
1. Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
2. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
4. Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D
5. Fire Emblem Shadows of Valentia Echoes
6. Super Smash Bros. 3DS
7. Pokemon Moon
8. Nintendo Dogs + Cats
9. Tomodachi Life
10. My Sims Kingdom
11. Monster Hunter 3
12. Super Mario Odyssey
13. Splatoon 2
14. Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild
and I can't think of any other games, its hard so many games I played.

Last edited:
Ribbit King, hands down. Nothing can beat that game. When I first saw that game I was like, “Golfing and frogs in one game? Sign me up!”

Is it favourite GAMES or GAME.

If singular probably Pok?mon or AC.

If plural icba to write a list tbh

New Leaf is my favorite game, but I also like Civilization V, Xenoblade Chronicles X, and Starcraft.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ribbit King, hands down. Nothing can beat that game. When I first saw that game I was like, “Golfing and frogs in one game? Sign me up!”

Wow, someone else who has played Ribbit King. I thought I was the only one.

ace attorney and legend of zelda are my favorite game series. i couldn't choose a favorite for the aa series, but for loz, breath of the wild is definitely my favorite, followed by majora's mask.

New Leaf is my favorite game, but I also like Civilization V, Xenoblade Chronicles X, and Starcraft.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow, someone else who has played Ribbit King. I thought I was the only one.

I like your style of favorite games

I don't know what my favorite game is. I like a lot of Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, Fire Emblem, Assassin's Creed, and Kingdom Hearts games. I also like music games like DDR or Rock Band.

Last edited:
I don't know what my favorite game is. I like a lot of Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, Fire Emblem, Assassin's Creed, and Kingdom Hearts games. I also like music games like DDR or Rock Band.

I know all those games too, besides the music ones.

My favorite is the original Spyro Trilogy. I realize that's 3 games but I can't pick just one

Fire Emblem (2003), Star Wars KotOR I and II, and Runescape (although Runescape is mostly for nostalgia). I've played so many games and many of them are special to me.

Fire Emblem (2003), Star Wars KotOR I and II, and Runescape (although Runescape is mostly for nostalgia). I've played so many games and many of them are special to me.

Cool

- - - Post Merge - - -

My favorite is the original Spyro Trilogy. I realize that's 3 games but I can't pick just one

So its 3 stories in one game?

I believe the Spyro games are the OG three released for Ps1 back in days. They are a+ though. Shame they ruined the series with a new beginning and all the skylanders crap :(

Anyways, some of my faves are; Sunset(Steam/PC), Spyro: Year of the Dragon (Ps1), Loz: Minish Cap(GBA), Pok?mon Silver (GB/C), Mario Kart 64(-"-), Civ V (Steam/PC/probs for others idfk anymore).

If they're nintendo specific then...
- recent / entries still being released -
Animal Crossing
Ace Attorney
Fire Emblem
Youkai Watch
Atelier
- ds era -
Taiko no tatsujin
Daigasso band brothers
Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan
Lost in blue
Hotel dusk: room 215

-other-
Disgaea
Toukiden
DJ MAX
Persona

I like my jrpgs and rhythm games.

I believe the Spyro games are the OG three released for Ps1 back in days. They are a+ though. Shame they ruined the series with a new beginning and all the skylanders crap :(

Anyways, some of my faves are; Sunset(Steam/PC), Spyro: Year of the Dragon (Ps1), Loz: Minish Cap(GBA), Pok?mon Silver (GB/C), Mario Kart 64(-"-), Civ V (Steam/PC/probs for others idfk anymore).

Oh that's sad to hear that they ruined the Spyro game series.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If they're nintendo specific then...
- recent / entries still being released -
Animal Crossing
Ace Attorney
Fire Emblem
Youkai Watch
Atelier
- ds era -
Taiko no tatsujin
Daigasso band brothers
Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan
Lost in blue
Hotel dusk: room 215

-other-
Disgaea
Toukiden
DJ MAX
Persona

I like my jrpgs and rhythm games.

Wow that's a lot that you like there.

Last edited:
Yeah they did, don't even play that(ANB) or later entries, they are pure crap -_-

Favourite single game: Skies of Arcadia

Favourite game series: Advance Wars; Fire Emblem; Animal Crossing; Professor Layton ;)

Planescape: Torment is probably my favorite game. the writing, world building and atmosphere are all amazing. it's very old by now (being from 1999), but i don't think it has been surpassed in the writing department yet.

There are plenty of games I like and which are my favorites. To name a few:

- Animal Crossing New Leaf
- Animal Crossing Wild World
- Super Mario Sunshine
- Luigi's Mansion
- Kirby Air Ride
- Crash Bandicoot
- Carsh Bandicoot: Cortex Strikes Back
- Crash Bandicoot: Warped
- Super Smash Bros. Melee
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Last edited: