• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What is your favorite game to participate in for the Gaming Station?

What is your favorite game to participate in for the Gaming Station?

• Mario Party Superstars

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Splatoon 3

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Among Us

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I didn't play anything for the Gaming Station

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters
it's a toss up between splatoon and mario kart for me! splatoon might be a tiny bit higher for me because i love all the different modes (tower control my beloved 💙) and i always have so much fun playing with everyone!

mario kart 8 deluxe, though spectating mario party superstars with fellow peoples the other day was pretty cool too!!

Splatoon 3. Mario Kart is fun too but it’s way easier to get a group together outside of events as more people have that game.

Splatoon is also one of my all time fave series. Wish we could do Salmon Run mode for the event but only being able to do 3 players with one host (mod) is too small to get everyone in. That’s ok though private battles are lots of fun too.

Mario Party is the best easily! I think it's the most fun for both participants and spectators, it's always a lot of laughs.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Just that, really. 4 player free-for-all matches are fun but 1 vs 1 matches are even more fun.

My favorite is definitely Splatoon 3 with Super Smash Bros. Ultimate coming at the close second.

Splatoon 3 is super fun and I also find SSBU fun when playing with other TBT members especially in 1v1.

Definitely gotta be Mario Party Superstars, both for playing and spectating! I've only been able to attend one session for it so far, I'm hoping I can get another one for round 3.

I’d pick SSBU, but I’ve never actually been able to participate in a session of any game because they’re either during times I’m unavailable or they’re on the two games I don’t have, Mario Party Superstars or Splatoon 3.

So, since I rushed the OP to get this posted quicker for star dust, I'll actually expand on my answer a bit more and talk about all 4 since I've played all of them for this event! In order from most to least favorite:

Mario Party Superstars: Mario Party's always a fun time. iirc, this is the 3rd time I've played it in a TBT event (and 5th with TBT users overall), and it's always been a blast each time I play it. I think the nature of the game combining some skill and mostly luck does make it fun to take part in and not get too upset if you end up losing even when you have to commit crimes to take back what's rightfully yours 😔. I just hope we can arrange more Mario Party sessions outside of the events, since they've definitely been far and few between.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: I do love the Mario Kart series a lot, and even though I was late to the party on picking up MK8D, I definitely made the most of it since then. It's always fun for me to play! Being good at the game has helped, but I'm definitely not trying to be ultra competitive, win every time kinda deal. I just stick with what works for me and try the best I can, and it's helped me have fun even when I struggle. I've had some neat moments during it, like the constant Baby Park picks and my friendly rivalry with @/daringred_ lmao

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: I have a weird love-hate relationship with Smash. Like, I'm okay at the game, but fighting games haven't been my favorite genre of games and I do get constantly beat up by the better/more experienced Smash players on the forums, so it can be discouraging especially since, honestly, I just don't want to put the effort in to get better lmao. I've at least made it more fun for myself this time around by just continuing to meme as Peach on stream and even trying out Olimar for a change.

Splatoon 3: I have very little experience with the online mode of Splatoon 3. Like I completed the story mode months ago, but that's been it. I definitely feel outmatched compared to a lot more of the experienced players on here, but it's fine! I've still had fun playing it and hope I haven't made anybody I get teamed up with too upset they have to carry me 😅

Also, thinking about it, maybe there's something that can be said about the mystery stream tomorrow and whatever we end up doing for it. At least I have the ability to put that in as a poll option, lol.

Unfortunately I’ve only had the chance to spectate since the most of the times don’t really align with my schedule, but it would definitely be Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. That’s my best game by far and wish I had the chance to see how I match up with others. I have all games except Splatoon. I’m decent at the other games but just don’t play them as often.

I threw the mystery game (Among Us) and also an "I didn't play anything" option onto the poll!

Coming back to say Among Us!! ඞ Not just because it was the only game I participated in ahaha, but because I had a super fun time playing with everyone. ;v; I used to love watching Among Us on Youtube back when it was really popular, so it was really cool getting to experience it for myself aaaa

Back