What is your favorite Halloween decoration?

Alolan_Apples

LF: More TBT Bells
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Island
Palm City
Toadette Foraged Mushroom
Pink Heavy Foraged Mushroom
Frogstool Foraged Mushroom
Silver Wild Foraged Mickshroom
We-made-too-many Foraged Mushroom
The Portabelltree Foraged Mushroom
Oblivia's Ugly Foraged MSPaintshroom
Flower Glow Wand
Cool Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
As Halloween is coming up in four weeks, I have a question for all. Out of all of the Halloween decorations you ever owned or ever seen, what is your favorite Halloween decoration?

For me, it’s been the Jabberin’ Jack since 2022. It’s a plastic pumpkin with animated holographic faces and dialogue where the pumpkin makes silly quotes about Halloween. There are three different personalities (a nice personality who mostly says traditional Halloween phrases, a mean personality that says scary or threatening Halloween phrases, and a goofy personality that confuses Halloween costumes and traditions with reality). At the end of each personality, the pumpkin sings three different songs. And then, the personality changes.

IMG_1637.jpeg

This is the first of the three personalities as mentioned above.

Easily this inflatable Miguel and Dante that starts poppin up on lawns for Halloween/Dia de Los Muertos, I love it so much!

e752b5f9-5194-4d0e-a535-d9cd05ea669d-screen-shot-2020-08-06-at-105556-am.png

Probably cartoonish window clings, if pumpkins sitting around don't count.
Oh.. in the 90s some people had water globes of haunted castles or houses or whatever. Those were kind of neat. They had bat confetti instead of snow bits, and often had little decorations on the base. Skulls with red light bulb eyes or black cats with red light bulb eyes as one of the little decorations on the base would flash quickly when you press a button and this weird squeaky tune would play.

I love candy corn decorations & the cutesy side of Halloween. 🎃

Back