• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What is your favourite time of day?

Sooo...

• Morning

Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Midday

Votes: 12 15.2%
  • Evening

Votes: 54 68.4%

• Total voters
Sunset and night. I'm Definitely a night owl, and I absolutely love how city lights look like at a distance at night when you're driving.

I would also say evening/night. I always reflect on how my day went, etc. during that time of day.

It's also the only time of day where I get to see my dad relaxed, and not totally stressed out.

Evening, definitely. c:
Besides the sunset, I just like being able to relax.​

"What's your favorite time of day?"

"Now."

Anyone get the reference??? :D

I picked evening because everyone is indoors and I can drive without getting too angry.
Plus, I like looking at the stars.

Mornings - at least on Saturday and Sunday when I can actually wake up early without being tired.

Morning, especially cold winter mornings. I love throwing on a sweater and walking in freezing temperatures.

Usually midday is when the most fun stuff happens (more shops are open, buses are running, events are going on, etc). Although in terms of pure atmosphere, between evening and very early morning is the best.

While I'm more active at midday and doing around that time the most stuff, I prefer kinda the evening,
since I can chill around that time more.

Morning, probably because I enjoy morning in real life too. I'm one of those people who likes to wake up at 3-4 A.M. and take a cold shower. Makes me feel very awake! :)

Back