• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What is your favourite time of day?

Sooo...

• Morning

Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Midday

Votes: 12 15.2%
  • Evening

Votes: 54 68.4%

• Total voters
I truly love the morning so much because its so refreshing, I feel best then, and its a brand new day so there is so much to do but I honestly enjoy the late afternoon to early evening of 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM the most because I feel like then its not too hot or cold around that time and I play outside a TON at that time of day.

I like evening and night. I would have voted night on the poll, but I voted for evening because that was the closest option to night.

Evening, because I love to nest in. But I'm most awake and active at midday.

evening after im done with responsibilities for the day. early early morning is also nice too before the responsibilities begin lol

Evening. It's a chill time, and holds good memories. It's also a beautiful time of day outside.

my favourite time of day is evening/night. it’s dark, quiet, and i’m free to chill and do whatever i want (within limits) as the world has slowed down and mostly everyone is asleep, and no one is expecting anything from me. i have no obligations, no people to please, nothing. it’s just me, myself and i, and it’s the only time of day where i actually feel free and comfortable. plus, nighttime and sunsets are absolutely beautiful.

weekdays i love the evening, cause im home. weekends, i love the afternoons. now that the weather is nice, lounging in the sun around 1-2pm when its most warm is such a treat

It would have to be the evening, since I'm off work and I get time to myself to play video games, watch hockey, and so on. The afternoon is nice during the weekends as well, though.

Evening.

I love it when the sun is setting and you know nighttime is approaching, it makes everything feel a bit more cosier than in the daytime.

Back