• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What is your favourite time of day?

Sooo...

• Morning

Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Midday

Votes: 12 15.2%
  • Evening

Votes: 54 68.4%

• Total voters
I prefer evening/night. I am a night owl and that is when I feel the most physically and mentally active. Unfortunately, I work in the mornings so I don't get to stay up and enjoy the nighttime as much as I would like.

I'm a rare morning person. 8am - 11am is a great time of day in my books. I love having my coffee and starting work all refreshed.

Night is my favorite, though the evening is also really appealing due to the beautiful sunsets. Definitely a night owl.

I gave it some thought after being conflicted by the three. I chose mornings because it's nice seeing the sun rise. Also, it's pleasant taking a walk/drive very early in the morning not having to deal with a lot of people. Feels like having the place to your own and soaking it all in. That is, of course, if the weather is nice.

It depends on my mood, but mostly I prefer the afternoon when the sun is at its brightest and the streets are at its busiest. Everything is more lively at that time than at morning or night times, so doing anything in the afternoons is more fun at least to me.

I can appreciate night times too since they have a beauty all their own. If you want some peace and quiet and tranquility, night time is usually the best time to read, study or reflect.

Mornings are a bummer as ou have to crank yourself up and get ready to start your day, but I like the dew that forms on the grass and the smell the soil has around that time. Sometimes I see alley cats around that time too so mornings are pretty fun, too.

Last edited:
In the summer and spring, I think the afternoons are the best. I like the noise, the sunlight beaming in, and just how cozy and relaxing a lazy afternoon day is in hot weather. For fall, I think the mornings are the best and I enjoy the mornings the most overall.
Sure there’s the noise of people going to work, but after 6-7am, I swear the mornings are the quietest and when neighborhoods are the most empty.
I feel the most “on my own” in the mornings, and like I don’t have obligations or have to be around anyone. In fall, mornings look the prettiest and I equate it to walking my dog and letting the birds out, and all the sounds of them rushing through leaves !

And then winter is the prettiest at night ! For the most part I associate the night with paranoia, panic attacks, not sleeping, etc. So it’s not a good time for me, but the night at winter can be so calming and beautiful !! Especially if there’s feet of snow and it’s still falling down.

Last edited:
I love the calm emptiness of a cold autumn morning. You can see the sun peeking out from the mountains. Not sure if I've ever mentioned it on this thread but I live in a kinda resort/ski village and though I'm not particularly big on skiing but the plus is that it's beautiful here. I can see why people would want to stay over winter break. I like taking morning walks, especially in the autumn because I like the crisp coolness of the air, especially when it isn't too cold or snowing.

Last edited:
Mornings for me. I have a lot of free time these days and I always feel my best after a good night's sleep and waking up refreshed and ready to tackle the day. Plus, the Fall time in the mornings are the best. I may live in a high desert, but when Fall comes around, the cool weather feels sooo awesome. I also really love playing my games in the mornings too if I have the time.

Midday is not too bad either and if I'm not doing anything once again, I just play my games all the way till evening. The bright midday sun feels good in the Spring and Fall too.

Evening is OK. I get tired at that time of day, but it's so nice and quiet where I live. It's also the best time too when my dad comes home to relax after working all day.

Midday, I find myself free, not worrying about going to sleep or having to get out of bed. The only problem is the California sun trying to kill me with the glare and heat. Otherwise, its good.

Evening, going out on the town where the lights illuminate the city, or the stars illuminate the countryside. No matter which I always find myself enjoying it, and if not I can just sleep. It is that time afterall.

Last edited:
night is the most fun mornings are kinda nice i dont really like evenings cus idk when uve done nothing and in the evening when u still do nothing and u dont know what to do for the rest of the night it drives me crazy

Most of my energy is at night. But also nighttime because that means I get to sleep. Hahaha.

I'm not a morning person at all whatsoever. I can't stand mornings. I'm always crabby, angry, and sick to my stomach. Midday is really hard to get through, because I just want to sleep all day. Evening is my favorite time of the day because I have enough energy to be up and about and maybe do something I have to do, like work or cook or something, and I have more quiet time as really super loud people begin to wind down.

Back