• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What is your favourite Villager personality?

jocks and smugs! I also like snooty! I like uchi villagers but they never show up around the town oof

cranky and snooty! i always have at least 2 cranky or snooty villagers in my town. I think that they have the most character out of all personalities.

It's a three way tie between lazy, cranky and normal. But I really like all the personalities :3

Give me all of your smug boys so we can dance all night! Tex will always have a special place in my heart and my town for my very first smug villager. Shout out to those cute little normal girls too. They are just too sweet.

Uchi, I like how they're so caring but tough at the same time! I also love it when they talk about potatoes. :D Hazel and Cherry have both talked about wanting to live in a potato house.

I absolutely LOVE lazy villagers! I also have a huge soft spot for cranky villagers too, haha. I absolutely love them.

Mine a cranky villagers. There is just something about them that makes me just absolutely love them. So tough on the outside, so sentimental and gooey on the inside. The rest of the types I love ALL the same except for the smug villagers. A lot of my towns don't even have them unless I am after a certain public works project for that particular town.

I have such a soft spot for normals. Theyre just so sweet and so polite. Plus they seem to be more willing to let me off the hook when I don't have time to catch the fish they want or the exotic fruit. And they don't seem to take it personally when I don't want to come over to their house in 45 minutes... Which is nice because otherwise I feel kinda guilty... :p

I love what I call the “mature” villager personality types, AKA snooty and cranky villagers. They are unapologetic and are both considered to be the hardest type to befriend to, but I think it’s so worth it as it’s so adorable to see them warm up and show their softer side. Plus, who doesn’t love the sassiness of both? Other typles I love are the simple but cute normal types, and the tomboyish and caring uchis.

My Favorite are Peppy :blush:

I have 3 Peppy Villagers in Town, Dotty, Winnie, and Tangy.

I love them because they're so upbeat and cheerful!
But they tend to brag about how they're superstars from time-to-time, but I think its Hilarious!
They're nice and caring towards most villager types, but may annoy Cranky and Snooty, and tend to argue with them. They are also kind towards the player swell. That's why I <3 them!

Back