• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What is your town ordinance?

What is your town ordinance?

• Early Bird

Votes: 17 7.7%
  • Night Owl

Votes: 58 26.4%
  • Beautiful town

Votes: 79 35.9%
  • Bell Boom

Votes: 54 24.5%
  • I don't have one.

Votes: 12 5.5%

• Total voters
At the moment I have Beautiful Town but am thinking of changing it to Night Owl as I am always staying up till all hours playing and cant sell anything I catch cause all the shops are shut.

I have Beautiful Town because I have a lot of flowers, and plan on getting more. I also find weeds and garbage incredibly annoying so it suits me all round.

I have the Early Bird ordinance because I'm usually up pretty early. I've found it helpful so far. :)

I have Beautiful Town right now but I am considering switching it to Bell Boom to help pay off my house.

I know a lot of friends that are in time zones hours behind mine and friends that have Bell Boom. I don't have to worry about shops closing or making mad money. :3 Beautiful town always interested me, though. Did it as soon as I could and it's wonderful. <3

i have the night owl ordinance!

getting the beautiful town one never even occurred to me because i have a lot of time to play and watering flowers/pulling weeds doesnt bug me at all. i wake up early but also go to bed late, and i would rather do my chores before the stores open rather than to not get to shop at night. the bell boom one is cool i guess, but i dont really think its worth it for me specifically!

I switch between Bell Bloom and Beautiful Town :) Right now it is at Beautiful Town though, but I will be switching it whenever Im up for some farming.

Early town. I like to be able to play when I wake up, before I go to college.

Early bird. Because I wake up early

Also, I read somewhere that the shops close early with early bird ordinance. THIS IS NOT TRUE, the shops close at usual times :)

I currently have Bell Boom. I'll likely switch it up to Beautiful Town once I feel like I've hoarded enough Bells (i.e. probably never).

Night owl, I like not having to worry about the shops closing down too early. Later on in the game I may change it to the beautiful town ordinance.

Back