• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What is your town ordinance?

What is your town ordinance?

• Early Bird

Votes: 17 7.7%
  • Night Owl

Votes: 58 26.4%
  • Beautiful town

Votes: 79 35.9%
  • Bell Boom

Votes: 54 24.5%
  • I don't have one.

Votes: 12 5.5%

• Total voters
Bell Boom for now. Might change it to beautiful much later in the game though.

I...don't have one but I might in the future. I like the idea of Beautiful Town but I like Night Owl since having the shops close late would be pretty nice. I don't really have any issues with my town, though, which explains my lack of an ordinance.

I went with Beautiful town so I could get a Gold Watering can for having a perfect town.

Beautiful town.

I don't feel the need to adjust the times neighbours are up/shops are open and I don't like the idea of paying more for things, even if I would get more back in return.

I had Beautiful Town for the first week, but since school is ending and I'm going to be up later, I picked Night Owl.

@Everyone Mine is Bell Town as I want to try and get my finances in order before I do many projects and expansions.

I chose Bell Boom for now to help me get my house upgraded and to work on projects. Once I get things settled I will change to beautiful town as I enjoy working on hybrids, which I already have several as it is.

What does the ordinance Beautiful Town do?

Beautiful town, simply because I plan on having tonnes of flowers, and don't want them to wilt.

Bell Boom for the time being. Once I've paid off just about everything, I'll switch it to Beautiful Town.

Beautiful Town, because I got tired of seeing flowers wilt even in the few days it took before I was able to set an ordinance. I'm too lazy to bother watering the flowers. Takes too long.

I might change it to Night Owl after I reach Perfect Town status and all of the things that unlock as a result of that (I think you have to have Perfect Town for x number of days to get something). It's nice that Re-Tail is open until 11pm, but the other stores closing so early is annoying. The 8pm closures especially bug me. I think there's a later version of the Nooklings' store that closes at 8pm too.

I went with Bell Boom, the 20% price increase on everything means that the stores can reach their Bell targets faster and upgrade sooner. And that big fat pay check after trading in all these rare fish and sharks I'm catching doesn't hurt either.;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I went with Bell Boom, the 20% price increase on everything means that the stores can reach their Bell targets faster and upgrade sooner. And that big fat pay check after trading in all these rare fish and sharks I'm catching doesn't hurt either.;)

Bell Boom, just because I'm broke. After I expand my home, I'll switch it to Early Bird because I wake up at around 7 during the summer and I'm not waiting until 9 to get into stores.

We've got a beautiful town going on at the moment, mainly because my sister is lazy and doesn't want her town to be ruined and she wants all the villagers to help plant flowers. :p

I might try to convince her to change it at some point, though.

Back