• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What kind and what color of 3DS are you playing Animal Crossing New Leaf on?

My gorgeous standard-sized Red 3DS

flamered.jpg

HNI_0020.JPG

Red 3DS XL then slapped a gelaskin on it :) not a huge fan of color yellow but the skin reminds me of Princess Mononoke's forest guardian :3

Pikachu XL I got for Christmas for my main town, Teal 3DS that I got for my birthday like two years ago for my alternative town :3

Regular black 3DS with a Legend of Zelda plastic protector. My sis has the Zelda 3DS and Animal Crossing 3DS XL.

Regular size red 3DS with a red protective case with Link and Sheik on it :3

I've got my poptart ACNL 3DS XL. And then another copy on my old Black 3DS. Been playing on the Black one more often recently while on holiday so as not to risk poptart, and so I can carry it round to wifi spots easier.

my partner's red normal 3ds, but when I get my own I think I'm going to go for the animal crossing special edition 3ds :D

I'm currently playing it on a Red 3DS, but I'm getting the Blue 3DS XL for X/Y soon and will be transferring my data to that, and probably end up getting a second copy of New Leaf eventually to play on my red one to cycle villagers out to people :)

Back