• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What kind and what color of 3DS are you playing Animal Crossing New Leaf on?

*edit* oops double post

I started playing on The Legend of Zelda limited edition 3DS and the 3D/sound are both so much better than an XL

I bought a Pink 3DS XL and I kinda regret it. A large screen is nice but the 3D sharpness and the ability to enjoy the music are kind of down the drain >.>

Regular, Aqua Blue 3DS. No protective case or anything. It was expensive enough to buy the system and two games I couldn't bother buying any other additional things for it.

A pink 3dsXL which has a sky blue sleeping sheep with a bell inside cell charm attached to the right side. I luv it ;-;

My silver/black 3DS XL which I bought a while ago as an early birthday present for myself. :)

Last edited:
My current 3DS is the aqua blue one I got at launch. It's soon to be retired, as I ordered the Pokemon Red X&Y 3DS XL. :3

Regular purple 3DS. I was lucky because it was on sale AND the last purple color in stock at Walmart :]

Regular Aqua 3DS. My sister plays on a blue 3DS XL, and I prefer the smaller screen of my own, interestingly enough.

I ended up getting the Pink 3DSXL - debated getting the Princess Peach 3DS special release but I figured I would probably end up wanting to get a ton of different cases for it, anyway, so I could just get the one with the nicer screen as well as an almost identical case to the Princess Peach cover. BUT my pink one is still ironically caseless, just a few charms on it right now. d:

Back