What kind of messages do you like on your mollectibles?

i love a pun or a silly message. i'm never massively fussed over whether my mollectibles have a message or not, but i do think it's a nice touch!

Anything that matches with the theme to that specific mollectible. I wouldn't want it any other way. That or nothing at all, I don't mind no message.

i like goofy messages so if the stars align and you find yourself sending me a mollectible somehow someday you best put something silly

I'm not great at coming up with messages ahaha, so I usually don't request anything specific, but I like pretty much all kinds! Emojis are cute, and I've gotten some really sweet/funny messages too c: I remember one time though I asked for "A new chick has hatched!" as a Stardew Valley reference on my Baby Chick Easter Egg! 🐣

I also like hovering over other people's mollectibles and seeing what their messages are sometimes too hehe

If the mollectible was a gift, I just love seeing the message that the person put on there, whether it's sentimental, silly, just a fun message, or even just emojis. For mollectibles in general, just something fun that relates to the mollectible, or is funny, or maybe relates to a game. Honestly, there are so many good ones! I was gifted Red Turnips from several people, and I really love the messages on all of those! 💗

I love the mollectibles which have personal and heartfelt messages on them, whether short or long. that's why I love my bluebird and heart wand so much, among other mollectibles 🥺💗

Typically I don't rly ask for or care abt messages but I do like having messages when my friends send them!

I like it when they're either unhinged or very random

I hope that we can have the capacity to fit the entire movie script or the entire lyrics to a song on a mollectible message one day, that'll be funny to see a wall of text as a message. 😂

I hope that we can have the capacity to fit the entire movie script or the entire lyrics to a song on a mollectible message one day, that'll be funny to see a wall of text as a message. 😂
I don't think there's a limit, I once saw someone own a mollectible with the entire Bee Movie script. IDK who though.

I don't think there's a limit, I once saw someone own a mollectible with the entire Bee Movie script. IDK who though.
That'll be great. Wish i had a mollectible with the entire Bee Movie script on it. It'll be so funny just hovering the cursor above the mollectibles just to see a huge wall of text. 🤣

I'm not very particular about mollectible messages, funny ones are always fun to get from friends though! Otherwise I really don't mind no message or just some cute emojis or something, usually that's what I send for other people unless I want to send a friend a silly message lol

That'll be great. Wish i had a mollectible with the entire Bee Movie script on it. It'll be so funny just hovering the cursor above the mollectibles just to see a huge wall of text. 🤣
I can confirm because I have a mollectible with the entire Bee Movie script and it’s cursed and hilarious at the same time. 😂 Shout out to IonicKarma bc this is what she’s known for skdkdkfk

I usually leave it up to the person I'm getting the mollectible from! I hate to bother people if they don't want to write anything, and I enjoy the surprise of what the message is if they write one, so it's a win-win to me. My favorite is when people write puns regarding the mollectible. :)

I don't usually request messages on most mollectibles since I usually don't have anything in mind. Occasionally I do, though, and they're usually movie quotes, movie or video game references, or song lyrics that seem fitting.

Back