What kind of normal personality villager would fit a Citycore island the best?

Paperboy012305

Maining Male Villager since 2015
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4834-0712-4510
Hot Balloon
Hot Heart Balloon
Hot Balloon
Orange Heart Balloon
Orange Balloon
Perfect Orange
Orange Balloon
Orange Heart Balloon
Purple Balloon
Sweet Heart Balloon
So my Island's theme is a Citycore, and I have 8 villagers that I would think fit a Citycore theme with the exception of Ketchup and Cashmere which would rather fit other themes better, but I have ideas for them.
The normal personality villager I am really struggling with. I have Merengue on my island currently, but she'd rather fit a Kidcore island more than a Citycore. Her colors are too vibrant for my Citycore style, being the modern black and white.
I was also thinking of Ione going by the fact that she has a gaming setup in her house, but frankly I think she'd fit an Elegantcore more, but the temptation of picking her is killing me.

I'm at a loss on this, what normal personality villager do you think I should have for my island that's themed to be a city?

You could always go with Kiki, lots of people set her up in a bakery and I think that could work nicely in a citycore set up.

If you want Ione, I say go with her! She could represent nighttime/nightlife in the city or something.

I'm sure there's lots of normal villagers that fit with the theme. I wanted to list the ones that haven't been mentioned yet so here's the list:
  • Aurora (for the black and white color)
  • Daisy
  • Eunice (her house interior is a literal laundromat)
  • Nan
  • Olive
  • Tia (if you're having some cafe area)
That's basically all that I could think of for a qualified citycore normal villager.

Here's who I personally think would fit a citycore theme...
Ione doesn't really fit a citycore theme in my opinion. She looks a bit too fantasy-like. Merengue resembles a cake, so I wouldn't stick with her either. Ultimately it's up to you to decide who you want, but I thought these villagers fit the bill the best.

Thanks for the help guys, but I ultimately decided to go with either Poppy or Olive. I'm not too sure who I want, so I'll do a Russian Roulette and find whoever shows up first at a Nook Mile Island.

And if anyone cares, I remodeled Merengue's house to appear to have a more realistic bakery approach with colors that represent her.
(Don't ask where I got that custom design I used for the Simple Panel, I just entered the word "bakery" in the Custom Designs Portal search bar. It should be easy to find)

Recsb0Q.jpg

I hope someone here uses this as a base for when they want Merengue in their island, as I won't anymore.

I'll update this thread when I find either Poppy or Olive.

Back