• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What nicknames have your villagers given you?

BlueSkies

Measures cloudiness
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Tasty Cake
I love it when villagers come up with little names for me. I usually almost always accept them!
Here's what my villagers call me-
Beau calls me Dr. N. Actually love this one. :p
Stitches calls me Pal,
Walt calls me Bucko,
Merengue calls me Lamb,
And Willow calls me Little N :)

What do your villagers call you?

all their nicknames suck. "amiga"? "mon amie"? please. i make them all call me princess :^)

None, nicknames in this game are horrible. I'd prefer to be called my Mayor/Player Character's actual name.

Rolf has called me kid, june bug, and S-puff. Beau spread mon-amie around like a plague.
I forgot who but they started calling me S-cat, i think it was pietro.

I get called weird names like: No doubt, Little-A, Fluff, Snarrl and A Belle. I mean like what type of names are these.

Only Fang calls me in my favorite nickname, "Greggy".
Genji and Chadder call me "G dog". Pfff, they think they're so cool saying that but I am laughing behind their backs because they sound like dorks.
Also Chief called me "shorty". I am very offended.

The only nickname one of my villagers gave me that I liked was "youngin'". All the other ones they give you are lame. I usually either make them call me my name irl, a nickname that I get irl or "Queen". :rolleyes:

None. Really, my mayor's name start with an I so they always go like 'I-kins' or whatever iphone alt names so I'm like.. Nope bro call me by the real/name.

Back