• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What series are you currently watching?

I watch too much tv.
- The Haunting on Hill House
- The Order
- The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
- The Act (Based on a real life murder)
- You
- The 100
- Doctor Who
- Rupaul's Drag Race
- Tidelands
- The Umbrella Academy
- This Is Us
- Shadowhunters
- Rivedale
- The Purge
- Atypical
- 13 Reason Why
- Criminal Minds
- The 100

I have a few more, but I am quite behind on on some of them.

I just finished the first couple of episodes of the new Twilight Zone.

Just watched the first episode of Dead Pixels a surpringly accurate comedy about a bunch of MMO players. Was quite amusing.

Finally making my way through Cowboy Bebop. I don't watch, like, a TON of anime but I'm really enjoying this one!

i was originally watching the bachelor with my friends as a joke, but now we've gotten pretty invested lmao

Currently watching JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, The Boondocks and Monty Python's Flying Circus. Weird lineup, I know.

you can even say it's bizarre

I checked out the anime series Devilman Crybaby the other day since I heard it was good and I liked it. Though, I also have to say yeesh! Not for the faint of heart.

After that I decided to check out the two seasons of the Castlevania series on Netflix that have been released thus far. It was quite fun but also left me disappointed with some things, like the lack of monsters aside from vampires inside Dracula's castle itself, how the battle in the castle was almost an afterthought due to the pacing and relegated to only the last couple episodes, and how Grant didn't get to make an appearance. Despite all these issues I enjoyed it for what it was.

Today, I started watching the new Fruits Basket remake. The first episode was very reminiscent of the original anime, but I'm looking forward to seeing how the story changes since it's supposed to follow the manga more closely and include all of the zodiac characters, or so I heard.

Last edited:
I've been watching a series called the moomins~!
I've seen one of the characters about somewhere but what really got me wanting to watch it is a character called Snufkins~
I've only been watching the 90's show of it so if anyone else who knows it can give me more info on it or on the books, it would be really helpful XD

Last edited:
I’ve started watching a few series recently:

- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend (just started season 2)
- Princess Jellyfish
- Fruits Basket reboot
- Gravity Falls

I’m really enjoying them all! c:

My friend recommended me to watch SKY Castle so I’ve been doing that :’)
It’s a Korean mystery drama

i finished ER yesterday so :( i want to pick up x files again and finish what's wrong with secretary kim before my exam session starts again

Currently watching JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, The Boondocks and Monty Python's Flying Circus. Weird lineup, I know.

you can even say it's bizarre

AHHHH I've been meaning to make my way through Monty Python. I watched quite a bit of it as a kid with my dad, and The Quest for the Holy Grail is one of my favorite movies

Early this week I started watching Barry on HBO. Bill Hader is hilarious but this show really has a dark side and he does wonderfully in it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ohhhh!

Love Death and Robots on Netflix. Animated series by different artists. Each episode is completely different. Visually stunning. Highly recommend. It's on Netflix.

Rewatched season 1 of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure since I bought the bluray. Will be rewatching all of Stardust Crusaders since they're on the way...And probably rewatch Diamond is Unbreakable before starting Golden Wind since I've not watched any of that yet (read it all though) and a good enough amount of it is out that it'll be finishing as I catch up so I can just binge watch it.

Also watched the 90's OVA. It's not perfect but there's some really cool parts in it that weren't in the manga or recent anime. I also love that 90's animation when it has a budget, it's just so smooth.

Watched like 5 episodes of Goblin Slayer, debatable if I'll watch more. The core joke is funny, a man who only wants to slay Goblins so the plot becomes increasingly contrived to somehow always involve Goblins (or the theory I've heard that it's a game of DnD with the DM desperately trying to make a player do something other than just kill goblins). Problem is, I feel I 'got' the joke and it's not going to go much further than I've already seen...Kind of like One Punch Man where the premise is funny, but I don't understand what a series 2 would actually be without ruining that joke.

Back