• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What series are you currently watching?

Just finished Titans, and decided to give Cloak and Dagger a go...they're not overly popular Marvel characters but I've always liked them.

Booted up the newest season of AHS. It's been such a long time since I watched it. I fell in love with it as a teenager. It hurts to see it fall off like this. I'm going to go back to watching seasons 1-4 and pretend the others aren't cannon

Watching the original Dragonball in my free time, and sometimes Sailor Moon. Wanna finish both of them x3
I used to rent the uncut box sets from the library when I was a kid. That was until my mom caught on

Last edited:
Currently watching Justice League Unlimited. I watched it as a kid but I didn't see all the episodes, or in order so I'm going through them now. Finished Justice League (season 1 and 2).

Re-watching/playing on my background: Superstore, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, How I Met Your Mother
Proper watching: Narcos season 2. Kinda stopped for now though because I want to set aside time to watch shows to pay attention lol

started watching sleepy hollow on disney+ last night! i’m close to being done with season 1 and am enjoying it so far!

I just started watching the series Lucifer

ooh that's a pretty good one. how are you finding it so far?
Post automatically merged:

I watched the Witcher recently and Wandavision. Now I'm trying to get into Loki but I am not sure what's going on since I don't watch the Marvel movies. Somehow I followed Wandavision without seeing the movies, so I'm hoping Loki works out.

impressive that you managed to follow Wandavision despite not following the movies. how did you find it? for me, it's slightly less straightforward compared to loki but both are enjoyable

ooh that's a pretty good one. how are you finding it so far?
Post automatically merged:

impressive that you managed to follow Wandavision despite not following the movies. how did you find it? for me, it's slightly less straightforward compared to loki but both are enjoyable

I'm really enjoying it, I love the main character Lucifer Morningstar, he's very amusing :) I like him and the detective, they're funny together

Last edited:
I'm currently 6 episodes in of demon slayer and so far its looking interesting, I've also started watching money heist.

Last edited:
Yellow Jackets, Dexter New Blood, Euphoria and What we do in the Shadows. All v good highly recommend.

Picked Aggretsuko back up again (after finishing season 2) and I'm now on season 4. I'm partially avoiding finishing it though cause I know the next season wont come out for around a year and I don't wanna wait-

currently, I'm watching quite a few different korean dramas. snowdrop is one which is ongoing, love it but i'm mainly in it for one of the actresses who is also a kpop idol.

i am also watching another korean drama which is called bad and crazy, which is ongoing too. i've got a bit of a theme with current shows being mildly thriller / horror referencing with like bare minimum romance. so if anyone else watches korean dramas and has any suggestions, i'd be more than happy to hear them. :3

I'm watching so many shows rn... :D

mostly anime-

First off, I'm watching "Another" which is a scary anime about a girl who is treated like she doesn't exist. There is a new student who comes but doesn't know that he's supposed to treat her like she doesn't exist... i shouldn't go any further- so yea its a fun, scary, and suspenseful anime :)

I recently got all caught up on Impractical Jokers through season 9. It was a shame they had to cut it short, but obviously the format doesn't work too well with a pandemic going on. I'm looking forward to season 10 whenever it drops, despite being sad about Joe's departure. I hope everything works out well for him.

Sherlock Holmes. Soon over though. I like it, but I'm worried that the end will disappoint me 😅

Back