What song is stuck in your head right now?

I can’t find my favorite version on YouTube (it’s by Dapper’s Delight) but I dreamt about Alfred Molina singing it.

Here I Go Again by Whitesnake. No clue why. Even though it’s rock it gives me a bit of country vibes for some reason??

Edit: maybe because I was just looking at a literal white snake. Must have been subconscious because I had to look up the lyrics to find the name and artist.

Here I Go Again by Whitesnake. No clue why. Even though it’s rock it gives me a bit of country vibes for some reason??
Hmm, I've never made country comparisons to that band. Have you by chance listened to "Is This Love" by them off that same album? I think it sounds pretty nice and relaxed compared to what they usually put out. You'd probably like it.

I went on vacation this week before I have to go back to work full time (I work for a school district), and the city I stayed at has this awesome FM station that I really like. It's got your usual pop rock hits from the '60s to '80s, but with a ton of the lesser-played hits and genres mixed in. This was one of the songs I listened to on the station from a band I've never heard of. It's a feel-good pop rock song released in 1970 that features a duet with a female and male singer. While short, I find it hard not to listen to it over and over now.

Back