What song is stuck in your head right now?

Hmm, I've never made country comparisons to that band. Have you by chance listened to "Is This Love" by them off that same album? I think it sounds pretty nice and relaxed compared to what they usually put out. You'd probably like it.
Ooh, this is great, thank you! i love the soft 80s instrumentals. It kinda reminds me of the Slumbering Weald theme from Pokémon Sword and Shield!

there are others (eheheh...music taste going in a weird direction atm), but this one's hitting the feels a bit differently and i want to live in it

Right now I got some of the Among Us music stuck in my head like the one when we’re in the lobby and the imposter’s music 😅 lol.

Ooh, this is great, thank you! i love the soft 80s instrumentals. It kinda reminds me of the Slumbering Weald theme from Pokémon Sword and Shield!
now I have this song stuck in my head hehehe

as well as the Wii Party menu music 😂

i should probably take this as a sign to check out her other songs, but this one is playing on repeat as i type this

Don't ask me why, but I have the menu theme from bootleg Wii Sports Deca Sports stuck in my head now. T^T It doesn't help that I have the game, so it's got a strangely nostalgic feel to it.

Back