• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What starting villagers do you want?

1. Marina
2. Peter (or any of the male deer for that matter)
3. Frappe
4. Jun
5. Kurobee
6. Doremi

I mostly just want a deer.

Hamuji
Punchy
Bob
Takoya
Nelson

I know it won.t happen, because they're all boys but...

Last edited:
You only start with five villagers. (That said I believe your first new villager comes a day or two after you start)

It's hard to pick my five but after some thought I'm hoping to start with:

Tangy (My favourite villager....but I've never had her in one of my towns. Is that odd?)
Curt
Canberra (People don't seem to like her but I'm a big fan)
Inotchi
Hajime (Mammoth)

It's not a huge deal what I get though, villagers seem to offer to move out fairly regularly what I've seen. Deer and Hamsters aren't as exciting as they used to be....I hope I get them but I don't need to get one in the first five.

Last edited:
There's so many awesome new villagers though. I would be happy with a lot of them.....and there are many cool old villagers that I've never had in my town.

So it's looking good whatever happens.

Ohh I have quite a few that I want...
I'll take any of them but I'd really love to have Jun or Chas ; v ;
They're all so cute.
1. Jun
2. Maple
3. Chas
4. Filbert
5. Furara
6. Kamomi
7. Natalie
8. Peter
9. Queenie

I swear, if I get Truffles haunting me one more time ;.; ... I'm having bacon for breakfast.

I swear, if I get Truffles haunting me one more time ;.; ... I'm having bacon for breakfast.
yeah I get some of the same chars when I restart. There is a brown bear that is always in my town. I get mad and restart LOL

I'd be very excited if I got:
1. Jun
2. Coco
3. Walker
4. Jockey
5. Natalie
6. Sherry

There are over 300 animal villagers in this new game so I would suggest everybody make a list of 10~20 or so that they really want, and to keep refreshing your town until one of them appears. It will be IMPOSSIBLE to get all 5 of what you want... Well, unless you plan on sinking days and days into resetting your town, even then the math just isn't on your side. I refreshed until I had apples (the fruit I wanted) as well as a rabbit or deer character in my town. I suggest others do the same :) Just keep it simple and hopefully you'll meet some new characters that you didn't realize that you'd like so much.

Ofcourse I can't get all of them, but I would really like to have one of these:

Chief
Punchy
Purrl
Peter (the deer)
or a new hamster

I'm kinda picky, but I want to start with Chow, the green train station, any town hall apart from the light brown one but preferably the plum colour one, cherries or peaches and triangle grass. I have been known to sink days into resetting, so...

Let me just pull up that page of New Leaf Villagers I found... (the names come from that page, so if I get the new ones wrong, I'm sorry.)

-That new light blue wolf Lily. (Freya is a more than acceptable swap out for this one!)
-The pink tiger Marilyn. (Or Bengal. Gosh, I missed you, Bengal)
-Any of the new deer villagers.
-That awesome new pink dog Hanna.
-Awesome neon disco cow Hanako.
-Apollo. I've wanted to see Apollo again ever since that dark day he moved out of my first Wild World village. xD I haven't been able to play it right since then.

I'd like to have at least one these guys to start off with:
Nibbles
Punchy
Apple
Mirako
Frappe
Osmond
Hamusuke
Jimmy

However, my #1 character I need in my town is: Graham!!!

I can't wait for this game! Anyway:

Alphonso: a Mario loving alligator who says "Its a me!" I fell in love when i first saw him.

Static: A cute little squirrel with the attitude of a grizzly bear = AWESOME

Vladimir: Speaking of bears, i love this guy!

Hamster guy: He's a hamster guy...thing....cute!

Lobo: I just like meanies i guess

Nibbles: She was in my first town ever on ACGC so i love her!

1. TAKOYA
2. PATTI (The ice cream rhino)
3. KAMOMI (The cute duck)
4. BISKIT
5. STITCHES (I dont think hes in this game but I hope so)
6. A CUTE DEER
7. AND
8. THE
9. REST
10. HAMSTERS

wow 300? That seems realllllyyy high! I have I get Beard,a deer,a hamser, hmmm. It would be really funny to get ALL new animals in my village. Is there away to talk to a animal to get them to move if you find them at another friends village? I really like beard....I think because Major Joshy(josh thomas?) really hated him, I love him! I want to hug him!

Back