• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What starting villagers do you want?

None. what Lin said.

Villagers are nbd, you're stuck with town layout and native fruit, so best to reset for that, much easier to get

Do you guys think its weird how I remember all the names of the 300+ villagers of Animal Crossing and the 600+ Pokemon, but i can't remember what I had for dinner last night :|

Personally I don't mind as long as I see Punchy there. How many villagers do we start out with, again?

None. what Lin said.

Villagers are nbd, you're stuck with town layout and native fruit, so best to reset for that, much easier to get

Yeah....but that said there's still a difference between having villagers right from day one and having to wait for them to come along or trying to get villagers you don't like to move out so ones you do like can move in. It could take a long time for your favourite villager to make an appearance. I watched a playthrough of City Folk on youtube and she was playing for quite a long time and didn't see her favourite character Pinkie at all. (not even in the city)

Ultimately I don't care....but for first impressions I would like to start with certain villagers.

Thank you very much :) I think thats the one I finally found. This is brining back memories from GC days and Im hoping I get one of my favorite old characters like Kiki or Samson too!
Kiki is stalking me. I have her in two of ww games and in cf. I don't remember anyone but Tom in my gc village. Once someone wanted Melba on reddit. Than bam I somehow got her. Kiki was happy. Haha.

Any of these:

- Purrl
- Cyrano
- Punchy
- Kitt
- Cookie
- Filbert
- Choi
- Jun
- Kiki
- Butch
- Any of the new deer
- Juri
- Filbert
- FILBERT.

I haven't had Mitzi since the very first time I played Animal Crossing: GC, my very first town, and I have since lost her.
All I want is Mitzi!

I hope at least one of these villagers will welcome me into my new town:

- Static
- Whitney
- Roscoe
- Mathilda
- That Humboldt penguin (Bolt?)
- Olivia
- Lopez

There are probably more, but I'll leave it at that.

1. Stitches
2. Savannah
3. Roscoe
4. CoCo
5. Bunnie
6. Biskit

Stitches, Savannah and Bunnie were the first villagers I had EVER, so I think it'd be nice to see them again~
AS LONG AS I DON'T GET BELLA THE RAT.

starters;
Lily
Whitney
Kamomi
Fuara
Doremi

dream village;
Lily
Whitney
Kamomi
Fuara